how to report people on the road

Post by kg4wxw
So lately i have run into people walking on the road or road clean up crew. I have reported them as a hazard on the side as animals....

How do others report hitch hikers and clean up crews or just people walking on the road?
kg4wxw

POSTER_ID:6903601

Send a message

Post by razor2k
crazycomputingdotnet wrote:There should be object on road under hazard. I also use that if the road has no shoulder and there is a car broken down on the road as well. Keep in mind that if they are actually walking it may not be good to report that hazard since it is a moving object and will be in a different part of the road or a different road all together in 5 minutes.
Good point about using "object on road hazard"

99% of the time I see the "Chain Gang" they are on major roads and will still be in the vicinity well past your 5 min. limit :)
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by razor2k
kg4wxw wrote:So lately i have run into people walking on the road or road clean up crew. I have reported them as a hazard on the side as animals....

How do others report hitch hikers and clean up crews or just people walking on the road?
Not to ignore the OP..

I guess people walk along roads all the time....Didn't know they could be reported as animals..but whatever.

Not sure what you're getting at...maybe hitch hikers? Guess they could be reported as a hazard. You see less and less of them now days. Hitch hiking used to be a cool way to see the country back in the 60's and 70's. Way to dangerous now days :shock:

Yet another loss of innocence in America :cry:
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by thefatveganchef
There should be object on road under hazard. I also use that if the road has no shoulder and there is a car broken down on the road as well. Keep in mind that if they are actually walking it may not be good to report that hazard since it is a moving object and will be in a different part of the road or a different road all together in 5 minutes.
thefatveganchef
Send a message