These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Simo299
From people far no more than 1.000 Km for example...
Simo299
Send a message
Waze 1.8.8.9 on BlackBerry Bold 9000 v5.0.0.592

Post by Sirtomcat
BB Storm 2
First install couldn't access compatibility mode.
delete
restart phone
reinstall
now Have compatibility mode however the keyboard doesn't work.
checking every single permission for conflict more to come...

Sirtomcat
Sirtomcat
Send a message

Post by Sirtomcat
Ok new update, BB Storm 9550.

started with all permissions off, in this configuration waze will open and auto close
this will continue until all settings under connections and interactions are all set to allow
however no other setting allows the screen keyboard to enter information into the program in compatibility mode. and you can not change fields in non compatibility mode. will wait for the next version and try again.
Sirtomcat
Send a message

Post by Snarge
I was wondering does anyone else see the cookies for road munching.... I am not getting any road points and the little signal waves to the the left of my little waze guy are not lit up at all.
Snarge
Send a message
If you have to as you'll never know.

Post by sportsman87620
I would really like if you added the ability to keep the map from rotating (north always up). That alone would help me a ton!
sportsman87620
Send a message

Post by spyd4r
sent this in to the email address for feedback, but will post it here as well..

Wrong metric unit used, you should be using Kilometer not Meter..

"In about half a ...meters turn right" notice the pause before the unit

"In about 0.1 meters turn right"

BlackBerry 9700
5.0 Handheld code.
spyd4r
Send a message

Post by spyd4r
no matter what I do I can't clear the "Real Time Alerts" count at the top of the application. I view all the real time alerts and the count does not go down.

also, why do I care about a real-time alert 500+ km away from me, can we maybe filter items only within 10-50km?
spyd4r
Send a message

Post by spyd4r
Snarge wrote:I was wondering does anyone else see the cookies for road munching.... I am not getting any road points and the little signal waves to the the left of my little waze guy are not lit up at all.
i dont see cookies anywhere on the client... i see the ocasional cupcake..
spyd4r
Send a message

Post by support
Hi guys!

thanks for all your posts, and keep 'em coming!
please make sure to add the model of your BB (like 8900 ,9630 etc..) to your posts.
cheers,

Ori
support
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by susanc
I had a repetitive cycle of the app trying to access the timing, finally after I resolved it I can do everything but access my GPS on my Tour 9630 5.0 VZW. I checked my settings, no issues. Please tell me what else I can do to make this work.
susanc
Send a message