Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

missing points....again

Post by combatflyer
I also log my miles and check my points status with waze every morning...and this morning I was supposed to level up to King!...Unfortunately I was not awarded a single point for yesterday...nothing! It did register some miles in the "drives" log, but even that is way off....frustrating!!!
combatflyer

POSTER_ID:9612578

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
It happens from time-to-time. Nothing to write home about.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by CaBeachRider
I am having the same problem. I have re-installed Waze and have been using it again for approximately ten days and none of my points, etc., have cross-referenced back to my original account. I'm at a loss. Other than re-installing again, and hoping everything will finally be updated, is there anything I can do?
CaBeachRider
Send a message

Post by CharlieJ007
That has happened to me and I just wrote to them....do they ever respond? just curious...

Thanks

Charlie
CharlieJ007
Send a message

Post by dhwright
My app has also stopped updating the points, no matter what I do.

Any ksolutions?
dhwright
Send a message

Post by dhwright
Today, the points in my app updated. So, I guess there can be a lag of days or weeks.
dhwright
Send a message

Post by dhwright
Today, the points in my app updated. So, I guess there can be a lag of days or weeks.

Suggestion: put a message on the scoreboard in the app that says these points are not up to date and it can take many days before they are updated.
dhwright
Send a message

Post by hickpop
This happens from time to time and they always catch up. I made 2nd place in my state this week and haven't gotten my new mood yet. Hang in there, they'll fix it.
hickpop
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Merida-SCV
It will update....and then you will be King! I imagine there is some delay due to the holidays - yesterday was the last day of Passover. The last update was March 31.

(I'm also watching closely because I am also due to wear a crown! I only need ~1k more points...)
Merida-SCV
Send a message

Post by obama-is-a-bitch
My points haven't updated for about 5 days...in the iPhone app or in my online dashboard. I'm new to waze, when folks say points are updating do they mean not updating "anywhere"? I was going to remove and reinstall the app but I'm not sure if all my missing miles are cached locally or not and therefore would be gone. Any recommendations for me?
obama-is-a-bitch
Send a message