Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by jasonh300
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:However, the issue was that the dashboard said 76,000 points before.
First post about this from this user actually says both dashboard and app said '77000' points at one point. But I'm going by the evidence of the screenshots...
Another thing I'm just noticing here is all of the points are from driving rather than editing. I wonder if a high-mileage drive was lost and the miles and points were deducted? Until we get the details, there's no way to tell.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
meerachowdary wrote:I got back all my points. Waze team responded telling that the gas prices which I reported went back to 0 on April 20 and hence those points did not show up and their development team took care of this. But there is a huge difference between the app and dashboard which I told them this was not like this previously.
I got copied on that this morning also. That's a lot of gas prices!

As was mentioned before, the only true representation of your score is on the dashboard on the website. Your client scoreboard may sync up after a few days, or you may need to reinstall the app to get it back to normal.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
meerachowdary wrote:The dashboard score only shows approx 67000 points as of today. So does that mean that I lost all my points because on April 19th my points were anywhere between 76000 and 77000.
I thought you said you got them all back?
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
meerachowdary wrote:I got back all of them only on the app. Not on the dashboard. But you mentioned that the "only true representation of your score is on the dashboard on the website". I was confused by this. Does that mean the points which I got back on the app are not true since the dashboard area says as approx 67000.
If this happened after around 11 pm (CDT) last night, then the web dashboard will not have updated. See what happens after tonight's score update.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
Thank you for this detail. But unfortunately I did not take any screenshots. I dont know how to get back to the dashboard which is 3 days before. But definitely I know I am loosing points and my points are disappearing. On April 19th,2013 I had 77000 points and on April 22nd,2013 morning I saw my points are 65000. Please let me know once there is a resolution for this.
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
Hi Andy,

I looked at my iPhone app and waze.com. On Friday night both iPhone and Waze.com showed me as 77000 points. On Saturday morning in both places I saw 65000 points. I opened waze.com on my PC and navigated to dashboard area. I see the same reduced points both in iPhone and waze.com. I definitely lost points. I dont have a syncing problem. Everytime the points in my iPhone and waze.com are same.

Thank you
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
In the past I kind of noticed that I lost points but not in thousands like this. It was very few like even below 100. Hence did not pay too much attention to it. But looks like loosing points like this is been for over a month for me. I emailed on General section to Waze but no one responded as of today. I sent an email on Monday.
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
Waze is nnot updating my rank either. Please refer to attachment. It says last update happened on both the dates 04/24 and 04/25 and there is an increase in ranking which says 258+ on both the dates but no update in rank. Is this an issue.

Still noone got back to me regarding my lost points. Is someone looking in to these accounts. Please let me know. Its been 1 week I reported. And now this is another ranking issue.
Waze 0425.JPG
(37.75 KiB) Downloaded 1600 times
Waze.JPG
(36.09 KiB) Downloaded 1609 times
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
Thank you. Yes someone replied to me stating that I will get back my points. But they wanted me to send screenshots of my rank issue.
meerachowdary
Send a message

Post by meerachowdary
I sent an email to them through the support from the general section. But they did not give me all my points. On April 19th I have 76000 points and today also I see the same points 76000. But from April 19th till date I reported lots of alerts in which it should show an increase in points. Will have to send them an email again.
meerachowdary
Send a message