Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

How to report police presence 10 min after.

Post by Ashbay
Hi guys,

I wonder if there is a way to report a police patrol on the road 10 min after driving away from the police patrol. The thing is I couldn't report while I'm driving, so I would like to report this once I got safe on a parking, but I didn't find how to report the police patrol I saw (at the location where was the police patrol). Is this even possible ?

Hope to be clear ^^, If I'm not please tell.

Thanks.
Ashbay

POSTER_ID:15386434

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
You don't. Spam protection feature. You can always tap the report then police button, then finish the report later.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Ashbay
Ok, thanks for your answer ;)
Ashbay
Send a message

Post by Rokcet
That would seriously dent their fine intake. Then they'd have to raise taxes to cover the loss.
Your choice...
Rokcet
Send a message

Post by rushisright
I've wondered about that myself. A good addition to WAZE would be to be able to drop be able to scroll back and drop a pin and then "add traffic condition" "add police", etc. I'm surprised that isn't available. Well, actually I'm not :(
rushisright
Send a message