[Script] WME Add-Ons V0.45 ==> Features moved in WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Add-Ons V0.43

Postby doctorkb » Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.
Waze Global Champ, Mentor, WME Toolbox Project Manager
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Edmonton, AB; Prince George, BC; Maui, HI; Georgetown, KY and various places in between
ImageImageImage
doctorkb
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby gdu1971 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:48 pm

doctorkb wrote:invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.

Hi All,
I've been noticed by your feature request but the patch you submitted is not enough to have somewhat working and the major problem is my location in France without states. I don't have any chance to be able to test and investigate around my changes...
That's why I'm requesting if there is anybody there able to send me a complete patch to integrate this feature?
Regards,
gdu1971
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby skbun » Tue May 07, 2013 2:09 am

gdu1971 wrote:
doctorkb wrote:invented -- I had the same issue working around Sault Ste. Marie. I've put a feature request in to have the WME Addons have a "State" field in the Properties box for this reason.

Hi All,
I've been noticed by your feature request but the patch you submitted is not enough to have somewhat working and the major problem is my location in France without states. I don't have any chance to be able to test and investigate around my changes...
That's why I'm requesting if there is anybody there able to send me a complete patch to integrate this feature?
Regards,

How about give gdu a small AM spot in a low impact area that demonstrates states on NA... ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

AM in SW Shasta, NW Tehama, Central Trinity Counties, CA; Mt Rainier Nat'l Park, WA
skbun

Postby doctorkb » Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 am

skbun wrote:
gdu1971 wrote:

Hi All,
Regards,

How about give gdu a small AM spot in a low impact area that demonstrates states on NA... ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

That was what I was going to suggest... perhaps an area where there is overlap across the border (e.g. Sault Ste. Marie or Niagara Falls)?
Waze Global Champ, Mentor, WME Toolbox Project Manager
Country Manager: Canada
Area Manager: Edmonton, AB; Prince George, BC; Maui, HI; Georgetown, KY and various places in between
ImageImageImage
doctorkb
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby jasonh300 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 am

At one time, I found that I could edit all the way up the QEW to right before Thorold Stone Rd. Waze seemed to think all that was part of New York State.

Via my iPhone 4S.
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Regional Coordinator, South-Central Region
U.S. Champ, Global Champ
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice
Ask me about Louisiana or Mississippi Editors Chat in Google Hangouts!
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby ciamagno » Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Many scripts stopped working in the last few days. I am afraid this is one is in this list as well. :/
ciamagno

Postby ciamagno » Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm

ciamagno wrote:Many scripts stopped working in the last few days. I am afraid this is one is in this list as well. :/

Forget my last message, i just clean the cache and came back to life... :P
ciamagno

Postby stefan147 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey!

Can you pls fix this bug?

If you have a street that starts as one-way and ends as two-way with the same name and you want delete all nodes with the suppress extra junctions function, you also delete the one-way street and change it to a two-way street. You know what i mean? My english is not the best.

Thanks
Lg Stefan
CM-Austria
Mobile:Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 5.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Android 6.0.1
Österreich Wiki:Image
Waze Austria auf: Image Image Image
stefan147

Postby ispyisail » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am

WME Add-Ons has stopped working for me as well

cleared the cache and it made no difference