Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Points aren't correct, difference between Dashboard & Client

Post by Carharttguy
Hello everybody

There seems to be a problem with my dashboard.
I'm a pretty new user, and untill yesterday, my client (on Symbian^3) reported that I needed to drive at least 160+km to choose another avatar (those car icons). Yesterday I drove at least 100 km. And today, I can choose all avatars, so my client is updated correctly. But if I look at My Dashboard, it only reports 37km (in total), my real number must be at least 5 times higher. I also reported traffic issues yesterday (in Brussels, Belgium). But that is also nowhere to find on My Dashboard.
Only problem is I can't watch the scoreboard on my device, because it's not supported.

Is there a way to update those scores with the client? Anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm on the world.waze.com server.
Carharttguy

POSTER_ID:7277951

Send a message

Post by Carharttguy
Thanks for the information omba_de.

I see a lot of updating problems on the forum, but most problems seems to go about 'not updating', while my account is 'partially updating', is that also a bug that Waze is solving?
Carharttguy
Send a message

Post by Carharttguy
omba_de wrote:Yes. It is.
(Well... I hope at least :) )
Ok, I just discovered 'My Drives', and there they are, so they were commited to Waze's servers. I'm confident there will be a solution.
Carharttguy
Send a message

Post by omba_de
Hi.
You can See the scoreboard on your device:
World.waze.com/dashboard/scoreboard

And it needs some time, until the drives are updated. Sometimes you can see the the next day, and sometimes it takes up to 3-4 days.
Waze has currently some issues with the update progress. But nevertheless, they will be updated.
Just lean back and wait (which always a good idea at waze... ;) )
So you'll be able to choose one of those funny cars. And soon you'll get a sword or a crown ;)
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by omba_de
Yes. It is.
(Well... I hope at least :) )
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by thefatveganchef
There are a couple of posts about this including the global post. Staff is aware. Locking this post so further developments can be communicated in the original post/global post.
http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48306
thefatveganchef
Send a message