Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by jasonh300
npv1459 wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: I've actually just started receiving them since the upgrade and never before. I get two push notices, one from each version.
For me it's the opposite... I received push notifications before this upgrade... Someone had same problem?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I've never received a push notification from either version of Tapatalk.

And I'm STILL not getting a notification email when I receive a PM!
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I also just noticed that the post count in my dashboard hasn't increased since the day the forum was upgraded.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
No spam here either. The e-mails just stopped coming.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
My issue with the e-mails are only for PMs. I don't have it set to send me an e-mail for subscribed threads, as I'd be getting hundreds per day. As it is, I get a dozen PMs a day sometimes.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I tried clearing the PM email setting and resetting it on day one and it didn't help. See if you get a notification for this reply.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
No. Alan got an email when I sent him a PM a few days ago.

I don't think there's a difference between world and www when it comes to the forums. In fact I'm pretty sure that a few of our European users said they use www for the forums.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I'm not having any problem on the iPhone with Tapatalk 1 with the exception of Participated not working at all (which is a pretty big problem).
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I got a PM notification in my e-mail this morning, so that part is fixed for me.

Just sent a test PM to ncc1701v. Let's see what happens. Maybe it's going in alphabetical order since AlanOfTheBerg got one the day of the upgrade.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
jmp316 wrote:Any word on fixing "Participated" view on Tapatalk?
I wish they would...I'm heading to California tomorrow and it would come in handy so I don't have to wade through all the New Posts just to keep up with the stuff I've been involved with.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Any level 1 user can now e-mail any other person on the forums through their profile. I don't think this was an option before. It doesn't show the e-mail address, but it does allow them to fill out a form to e-mail.

Also, regular users can now click on Forum Moderators or Waze Champs or Wiki Italia and PM the entire group. I don't think this option was available to people who were not members of those groups before. I don't know if that's necessarily a security issue, but I've gotten a barrage of e-mails over the past week where people have been BCCing the Champs group or the Moderators group for things that weren't really necessary. I even got one in some foreign language that I didn't recognize.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message