Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

No longer getting points...

Post by Holley_Bill
Seems for the past 2 days I have only accumulated .8 miles. I still do the same drive I normally do each day, about 20 miles each way to and from work. I normally pick up about 200 points each day, but for some reason from the 6th to the 7th I only got 6 points, and then the 7th to today I only picked up 12 points.

Any suggestions??
Holley_Bill

POSTER_ID:6500923

Send a message

Post by Tnsilvertip
I haven't received any points since last Sunday. Don't know that anything changed on my phone, Android - Droid2. I believe I connect every day but I have no idea what server I'm connected to or how to determine that. Does anyone have any ideas?
Tnsilvertip
Send a message

Post by tgrant388
i have not received any points since sunday.
tgrant388
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
wbrodie wrote:@ jasonh300 I have updated my location in the Control panel... Funny me.. I just assumed it would carry over from my profile on the waze site.

Looks like this is a bigger problem than was first thought. All the way to Italy!!
Which is all the more concerning since all of the processes for the world server run independently of the North American server.

I have sent an e-mail to support, but it may have been too late in the day for anything to be done about it today.

As always, this is an inconvenience, but nothing to be concerned about...they'll get things worked out.

P.S. I'll be out in your direction next weekend, so make sure the maps are in top shape! :lol:
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Suppongo che la domanda è, c'è qualcuno qui non in Italia?
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Suggestion: each of you should go into your Control Panel and fill out your location. It's hard to troubleshoot this kind of thing when there's not even an indication of which server you're using.

I'm seeing that the dashboard is back to normal as far as updates, however, I am seeing a lack in miles driven. It seems that not all drives are making it to the servers. I'm going to investigate further and get with support to find out what's happening.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Holley_Bill
@ jasonh300 I have updated my location in the Control panel... Funny me.. I just assumed it would carry over from my profile on the waze site.

Looks like this is a bigger problem than was first thought. All the way to Italy!!
Holley_Bill
Send a message