Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by sirKitKat
annickdw wrote:staat op een rare plaats : de uitzonderingen op naamgeving staan onder de 'huisnummers'-paragraaf... en de pagina gaat over 'naamgeving' - verwarrend, de 'uitzonderingen'-paragraaf zijn uitzonderingen op naamgeving, niet op huisnummering
I placed it somewhere on the page so I don't forget it when I merge French and Dutch together like the other pages. I improved the location of House numbers.
sirKitKat
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
https://wazebelgium.be/mapupdate/image?s=INTL$n=5
(This image represents the update cycle of the INTL map tiles CET. The NA version of this can be found here CT)

Post by steveningelbrecht
What is the function you don't have as an level 1?! The 'force' button?!

The WME house numbering is based on an even/uneven house numbering, so the error you get has to do with the even numbers being on both sides of the road.
The same as with adding letters to the housenumbers...

Anyhow, you shouldn't be adding house numbers via WME, since the app doesn't use this function yet in the search, and also, we are looking to mass import this kind of data from an external source.
It's not clear what the status of this proces is, but it's in the phase where we gave information to Waze where they can buy this data concerning Flanders and French speaking Belgium...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message