[Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.22 Feb 2017

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.2 Apr 201

Postby gohamstergo » Fri May 31, 2013 4:49 am

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I think I've asked for this before too. :) I'd love to see both a "conflict" checker (which is pretty advanced as the code must figure out if two segments overlap: not a trivial matter to code), and a level display: where each level is a color of the rainbow and I can scan for overlapping same colors.

you may already know about it, but there is a script that shows levels, but it does conflict with this script.
gohamstergo

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue May 28, 2013 8:56 pm

tonestertm wrote:I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love to have CH indicate segments stacked on top of one another, especially when they're both set at the same Road Level.

I think I've asked for this before too. :) I'd love to see both a "conflict" checker (which is pretty advanced as the code must figure out if two segments overlap: not a trivial matter to code), and a level display: where each level is a color of the rainbow and I can scan for overlapping same colors.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby tonestertm » Tue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

One more thank you for this great script, and of course, another inquiry/feature request... :)

I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love to have CH indicate segments stacked on top of one another, especially when they're both set at the same Road Level. Obviously, this would indicate a small section at each multi-level highway interchange, but mainly I'd like to see the results of sloppy editing. Took me a while the other day to realize there was a second, extraneous, short segment underneath, which was causing the wacky turn restrictions....

Could this happen, or is the necessary info not supplied?

Cheers!
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby CrackedLCD » Tue May 28, 2013 1:04 am

About ten versions ago (in Chrome speak I guess that was three months back, ha ha) I had an issue where the Chrome update was getting stuck, running my single CPU at 99% until I killed the process. It did that for months until it magically fixed itself. That pretty much soured me on the auto update process. With my computer being over a decade old (but perfectly serviceable in most respects) I can only imagine what would have happened had I gone off for a week and it decided to get stuck the whole time. I might come to a melted CPU. Wouldn't be the first one!

This script issue is just another reason I hate these silent automatic updates. They always wind up causing some new problem and I'm left scratching my head until I think to check the version number.
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby zannax » Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 am

Hi, I use tampermonkey with chrome and scripts work well.
With tampermonkey you have autoupdate also, you install script with one click in link :)
zannax

Postby AndyPoms » Sun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

1.6.4 BUG: Landmark with type Park no longer tinted green
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby littlestlou » Sat May 25, 2013 5:20 am

Thank goodness I am not the only one. I didn't realize Chrome updated but in the last 48-72 hours, the Highlights stopped working on my machine too. Found the 1.6.4 link and am back in business. Thanks again!
littlestlou

Postby Timbones » Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

antigerme wrote:I have developer account on Chrome Store. I can put your WME Color Highlights in Chrome Store?

I was considering getting my own developer account for this script, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby antigerme » Thu May 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi Timbones,

I have developer account on Chrome Store. I can put your WME Color Highlights in Chrome Store?

The update script for users is simplified.
:)
antigerme
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby OhioStMusicMan » Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Same broken issues here with 1.6.2 vs 1.6.4 in Chrome 27 on Mac
OhioStMusicMan
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts