Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

WHAT is with this PAVEing!?

Post by zipiontheway
Hi! I have to post here, cause all other posts on this topic are dead, so i won't get an answer.

I've searched for yeeeeears, for an Turn-by-turn with preloded maps app that can add roads as i go. I even started developing my own and the waze came. Brilliant. PAVE mode, revolution ... well, om paper!

A'we paved over 5km(3miles), i see red break line where i vas paving but NO editing possibility! Why? All i can do is put NEW road over red line, but that is not editing.

What can be a problem? I am on the right server, i have editing capabilities on that road ... all look well, just no edit.
zipiontheway

POSTER_ID:15483307

Send a message

Post by fvwazing
Why do you post here?
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by petervdveen
What problem do you have?
Do you get an error message?
Can you select the road?
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by zipiontheway
"Why do you post here?"
READ upper post! Be free to move to the right place.

No error, just can't pick the red paved road. I can edit all others that can be edited, left menu opens, can name them, put house numbers, all and all. But not red brake line roads that i paved! WHY?
In my editor they are not pickable!

Thanks
zipiontheway
Send a message

Post by zipiontheway
[quote="davipt"]Thread split and moved.
Moved to where? Or can i permalink here? :?:

EDIT1: Perma - https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&l ... TTTTTTTTFT
zipiontheway
Send a message