[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby OyyoDams » Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 am

Now small at the bottom (navbar) ;)
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby mylan » Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 am

Yep, that's definitely better ;)
About auto sidebar button: I know it's hard to find a place for it, you want it there, even if sidebar is hidden. Maybe just change the icon to match the waze icons (active: waze blue, inactive: faded out). Red/green is too agressive, it's the first thing your eyes go to. Think icons should match the rest of UI.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby OyyoDams » Fri May 24, 2013 9:00 am

Good idea! Is it better now ?
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby mylan » Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 am

OyyoDams wrote:I've just made an update to reduce it and make it a bit transparent. What do you think of it ?

Not sure if the update is live already, I still see the same bar at the bottom as yesterday. How about something like this: http://i.imgur.com/hPMdifn.png - nice, decent bar at the bottom, not too wide, same style as "permalink" on the right. You can just set the bar the same class WazeControlPermalink, not to worry about border and background colors.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby PakcikSyah » Fri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

OyyoDams wrote:
I've just tried with FF 21.0 and saw no issue. Sometimes for an unknown reason some scripts don't load, like URO or Toolbox. In this case just refresh the editor.

Agree.. I have to refresh few times to load it.
PakcikSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby OyyoDams » Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 am

MdSyah wrote:I m having problem using WME Toolbox with FF. I had uninstall and reinstall all other tools such as WME Color Highlights, JNF. URO. but its still not working. Though everything are there, but still it do not come up everytime I use the WME. Its consider lucky if I can see that toolbox on WME. I m using FF V21.0. But it work fine with Chrome. Any solution for that.

I've just tried with FF 21.0 and saw no issue. Sometimes for an unknown reason some scripts don't load, like URO or Toolbox. In this case just refresh the editor.
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby OyyoDams » Fri May 24, 2013 7:26 am

mylan wrote:Thanks for a great script, really usefull when finding bad nodes...

Although it's starting to be a bit agressive. Don't know how about others, but I don't need tools for roundabouts so often. Having roundabout tools at the bottom of map all the time isn't neccesary and it doesn't look good (+ I have one extra link there, right before Permalink and toolbox bar is too wide). Do you plan do leave the tools at the bottom?

Just asking, already had to hide the "auto sidebar" div at the top, so I can just add the bottom box to user css too :)

Well I'm trying to find the best way to make tools available quickly and easily, without making something to much agressive. I know the "auto sidebar" div is not beautiful, and I think I'll change that. So my last idea has been to create a discret navbar at the bottom. I've just made an update to reduce it and make it a bit transparent. What do you think of it ?
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby PakcikSyah » Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 am

I m having problem using WME Toolbox with FF. I had uninstall and reinstall all other tools such as WME Color Highlights, JNF. URO. but its still not working. Though everything are there, but still it do not come up everytime I use the WME. Its consider lucky if I can see that toolbox on WME. I m using FF V21.0. But it work fine with Chrome. Any solution for that.
PakcikSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby mylan » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks for a great script, really usefull when finding bad nodes...

Although it's starting to be a bit agressive. Don't know how about others, but I don't need tools for roundabouts so often. Having roundabout tools at the bottom of map all the time isn't neccesary and it doesn't look good (+ I have one extra link there, right before Permalink and toolbox bar is too wide). Do you plan do leave the tools at the bottom?

Just asking, already had to hide the "auto sidebar" div at the top, so I can just add the bottom box to user css too :)
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby OyyoDams » Wed May 22, 2013 7:52 pm

ncc1701v wrote:Do you have a pointer to a crx for UROverview?

www.wazeteam.com/chrome/UROverview.crx

:)
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts