Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: bretmcvey & ARC: ehepner1977 | SunnyRaynbows
------------------------------------------------------------

Region 3 Outreach

Post by the1who
Hello,

Haven't really done this yet, trying to get something in here real quick, keep the forums active and engaged. I wanted to introduce myself somehow to everyone and not be just the person you submit AM applications to.

First, my name is Matt, and I am looking forward to providing my services to their fullest extent possible. One thing about me and Waze, it dragged me in knowing that I could produce real, tangible results, and use them everyday knowing that it is the most accurate, current source for navigation. Not only am I helping myself and others, but the others are helping themselves and others too. We are our own local experts and providing that to the social map enriching everyone's experiences, is rewarding in itself. The social, live updating in the client of current incidents is the icing on the cake.

I am just going to use this little bit, use this thread to reach out and see how things are going. Is there something you'd like answered or have me post about? Is there something in the forums or Wiki that need to be addressed? Do you have an issue or problem that you'd like to be discussed? Please feel free to use the forums...and if it is necessary reach out to me by PM or email, the door is open as that is my responsibilities as the coordinator for region 3. But I would encourage to use the forums first. Is the forum layout to your liking, or do you think we need to add something? Let me know and look forward to working with you all.

Matt
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

POSTER_ID:872208

Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.99

Post by OhioStMusicMan
Matt,

It's a pleasure to hear from you. I was wondering if we'd like to extend our AM area after having gone through the process, would you like us to go through it all again or could we just send you a PM with the area we'd like added? Thanks for everything you do!

--Travis
OhioStMusicMan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by the1who
ohiostmusicman wrote:Matt,

It's a pleasure to hear from you. I was wondering if we'd like to extend our AM area after having gone through the process, would you like us to go through it all again or could we just send you a PM with the area we'd like added? Thanks for everything you do!

--Travis
To answer that question directly, to expand, it should and would be necessary to go through the application process. This is so that we can as champs, all know who is applying, how long ago they applied, status of application, etc. If I get tied up in my usual avocations and get behind, then someone can fill in for me, it wouldn't be in a PM box you know. Thanks for asking, great question!
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.99