Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by BellHouse
OyyoDams wrote:

Code: Select all

Fix: "Draw roundabout landmark" bug since WME v1.6
Fix: [L6] Auto split loops: bug when splitting a segment without any junction in the middle
Update: [L6] Auto split loops: when road type is different, the less important road is split
May I humbly ask if the auto split loops feature can be made available to L5 editors, too? I think we may safely assume that whoever has exceeded 250k edits will not use such a feature in a wrong way.

When I strife along the map I do not always have the breath to insert a new segment and then delete it again, just to split these faulty constructions.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
pvaladares wrote:Also it would be nice to automatically hide the Waze top bar which users need to press Shift+F.
Yes, this doen't work for me any more since WME 1.6, either (the hide user greetings option in Toolbox' settings).
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
I have another example where the Auto split loops (v1.4.2.4) gives a strange result:

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lat ... 13&env=row

https://www.bellinghausen-online.de/own ... 0&download

No changes saved, to preserve the example.

EDIT: Hadn't seen that you already confirmed the bug, Oyo ;)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Last edited by BellHouse on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by BellHouse
bz2012 wrote:I am seeing 'overlappling segments' and 'angle not allowed' errors.
Are you sure you have the latest version (1.4.2.5)? For me, those errors were fixed in the latest version.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
kentsmith9 wrote:In this thread after new posts are added, when I select the link to view the first unread post, I am usually taken to a post about 1 page or so earlier (which I have already read). I have only noticed this for this thread. All other threads appear to be acting correctly.
I have the same problem, only in this thread. The same happens after I have posted here, when I'm normally automatically forwarded to my post.

Maybe it's time for a Toolbox Thread 2.0...
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Last edited by BellHouse on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by berestovskyy
htahta wrote:This build of WMET has expired. Please upgrade!
You have to uninstall expired WMET script. Please note WMET is not a WME Toolbox.

The new version of WMET is called WME Validator.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by berestovskyy
russblau wrote:

Code: Select all

if (!seg.isLockedByHigherRank() 
	&& (seg.type == Waze.Model.ObjectType.SEGMENT)
	&& (seg.isAllowed(seg.PERMISSIONS.EDIT_PROPERTIES)))
There is also a segment.arePropertiesEditable() function which works fine both in WME and Validator.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Version 27.0.1453.94 m

This is what I'm at in Chrome. Toolbox stopped loading/showing in left bar area where Highlights and URO show. Google and Bing permalinks not working.

Have had same issue as iainhouse with other scripts, those I can get to come up with permalink or refresh. WME Toolbox 1.0.2 not.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
iainhouse wrote:
bigbear3764 wrote:Version 27.0.1453.94 m
Same here (but working).

With the latest Chrome update that broke so many scripts, I had to replace some of them. I also think I had to replace the Toolbox script - even though the installed bit is really just a launcher. It might be worth trying that.

Also, check that you haven't got any scripts installed twice. When I was updating the scripts, I managed to end up with duplicates of some of them in my extensions tabs and some consequently strange behaviour: at one point, the WMEOD script was claiming to be version 1.6.4 - the version number of the highlighting script! :roll:
When I updated Chrome, I deleted all scripts and started over and loaded them. Just tried to delete Toolbox and went back to page 1 to load it again. Still nothing. I have LMUR 1.6, UROverview 1.26, Waze Livemap Navigation 0.73, WME Color Highlights 1.64, WME Junction Node Fixer 0.0.7.6, WME Toolbox 1.0.2
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Just did. Tried one by one and then turned them all off except Toolbox.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message