Post by pmnarsapur
Hi All,

I am Puneet Narsapur, and I joined Waze around a year ago.
I absolutely love this app.

Glad to finally be a member of Waze India community.
I thank all the members of this community which is filled with Waze champs, and am really looking forward to contribute and be among the team.

Regards,
Puneet
pmnarsapur
Send a message

Post by ramanamurthy
Nice to see the forum activities. I'm Bangalore wazer & some times I visit Andhra.
ramanamurthy
Send a message

Post by saurigr8
Hello Friends,

This is sauri from mumbai wazing in india from last one year my base is in mumbai, Nice to see a dedicated forum for indian wazers....
saurigr8
Send a message

Post by saurigr8
Better Late than ever ;) , friends, i travelled a lot as it's my hobby, either it's a Test Drive of a new Launch vehicle or my personal bike trip... In all these trips waze with me... But from now onwards you find me here... If we talks about mumbai if it's required i am ready to take any responsibility for my area.

Regards
Sauri.
saurigr8
Send a message

Post by saurigr8
Yes i am, always available...
saurigr8
Send a message

Post by SKV87
I'm confused with the forum. Old User from Kerala. :)
SKV87
Send a message

Post by soundarrm
Hi All..
Soundar Here..
I am From Madurai, Tamilnadu, India..
Let me see how my contributions help WAZE in the long Run.. :D
Regards..
Soundar..
soundarrm
Send a message
Last edited by soundarrm on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sunil_harris
New here so pls bear with my question.

I started using waze to help provide other users data rather than use it for navigation

Problem with this is I need to keep the app open in the foreground and keep the screen on. That is becoming a problem with battery life.

Is it possible to keep the app in the background and still collect data with the screen off? If I keep in the background (waze running - visible in notification bar) it simply quits after sometime

Ps: I am well versed in the routes I take.

Thanks
Sunil
sunil_harris
Send a message
Last edited by sunil_harris on Tue May 28, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sunil_harris
I don't have task killers installed. Let me do some checking on the apps I have
sunil_harris
Send a message

Post by sunil_harris
Arghh !!!

I have an Xperia ZL. I tried every which way, but if the screen sleeps, it seems to shut down automatically. I even installed the OTA that came in yesterday.

I had android assistant installed (without auto kill), uninstalled that too and still it closes.

Any assistance in resolving this much appreciated.

Sunil
sunil_harris
Send a message