Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by gfk989
still getting "packet file signed incorrectly"
Uninstalled and still having problems
Any date for fixes

Packet file not found on reinstallation
gfk989
Send a message

Post by gyorokb
In the Hungarian language version by the delay there is a problem when you arrive at double roundabouts. You hear that "drive into the roundabout and drive out at the 3rd exit, then... drive into the roundabout and drive out at the 1st exit" in 800, in 200 and a in few meters distance.
I suggest to make a short command reference (in my dreams, by the speed), which could be used in short distances instead of long sentences.
gyorokb
Send a message
b.

Post by hamster--
Is there any way to turn off that new, constant, annoying "0" friend notifier that is on the map now?..............
aha! accidentally had my idle fb account connected. gone now. i still hold that there is ZERO point to it even being there when its a ZERO...

on a side note, glad to see they added a north-up lock mode for those that wanted it. At least we got 1 legit feature! XD
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
eclectice wrote:Yes, I tend to agree with OMyMyOHellYes: If the Wazer is not qualified to get special moods meant for Waze map editors L3 and above, then they shall not be listed.
I disagree. I think if people see them, they will wonder how to get them. They can then check the rank descriptions, scroll down, see how (become an editor) and be encouraged to contribute to get the moods. After a little bit of editing, maybe they don't care about the moods as much because they found out how fun editing can be. Boom, new editors. XD
hamster--
Send a message

Post by jasoncout
It seems that the latest version turns off the device's screen timeout. From a reboot, my device will turn off the screen after 15 seconds. Without opening any other apps, if I open Waze, and then shut it down from the menu, my device will no longer turn off the screen (stays on indefinitely). Rebooting fixes it, but only until I open Waze again. I have a Galaxy III on AT&T, all stock.
jasoncout
Send a message

Post by jdeyoung
I have no idea why - especially with a "new" version - that the same old bugs STILL EXIST!
Same old errors when trying to see scoreboard, app crashes when slowed/stopped.
Oh, but maybe the enhancement now is that when it crashes I am no longer prompted to upload logs. Maybe they were just annoyed that the logs kept getting uploaded.
I wouldn't mind having all of the enhancements - as long a new version actually fixed the base application - which the primary function of providing reliable functioning navigation.
This is on a RAZR Maxx HD...
jdeyoung
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by Lesmarsh1983
How do you get access to the new moods I edit the map in my area ?
Lesmarsh1983
Send a message

Post by Mike-1323
Got this:
aquades wrote:File package signed incorrectly. - An error when installing the application! Waze is not installed.
Did this:
daknife wrote:Try and install again, this just means it didn't download correctly. If it continues to give this error, delete the prior version and reinstall new.
(both suggestions)

Got this again:
aquades wrote:File package signed incorrectly. - An error when installing the application! Waze is not installed.
Any other suggestions?
Mike-1323
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

[img]https:///L6ziL[/img] [img]https:///0NAfp[/img]

Required reading: Quick Start Guide, Best Practices, USA Road Types

Post by Mike-1323
daknife wrote:If a regular delete doesn't work, you need to uninstall (already done I realize at this point), then using a file manager go in and delete the remaining data folders, there is a corrupted file in there somewhere that is blocking the download.
Did that. Uninstalled and deleted the entire Waze folder.

I couldn't install the last beta(3.6.99.114) either. I guess in that regard not much changed from that beta to the Play Store version. :(

No problem installing the previous Beta (3.6.99.110) though. I'm stuck at that version until the install problem is fixed.
Mike-1323
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

[img]https:///L6ziL[/img] [img]https:///0NAfp[/img]

Required reading: Quick Start Guide, Best Practices, USA Road Types

Post by Nehbrown
I have same problem - 'file not signed correctly' - Android 2.2.1 on HTC Wildfire.

Very unwilling to delete old version and try new install as that doesn't seem to have worked for other people and I'd rather have the old version than none. No Waze - no way!
Nehbrown
Send a message