These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by AlanOfTheBerg
sketch wrote:I don't think anyone's gonna sit here and make a case that Waze doesn't need to be tested on iOS 7.
True, but since Waze isn't even working on the app on iOS 7 yet, taking time to report a boatload of bugs on iOS 7 may not be the best because they will probably get lost.

I've entered BUG 4753 for this, though... :mrgreen:
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
dufhudson wrote:I updated my iphone 3Gs yesterday to the new version and now the app won't open, What's up?
Unsure. Problem description is a bit lacking. What does it do? Have you read this thread to see if others have a similar problem and a fix? Have you tried deleting, rebooting the phone, installing again?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
sketch wrote:You can't wait for the public release of an OS to start developing for that OS. Otherwise you're gonna leave everyone who upgrades to iOS 7 on days one, two, three, four, or five dead in the water for a while.
But I also feel it isn't "fair" or perhaps even helpful, yet, to start posting "bugs with iOS7" when Waze hasn't even taken the first swing at testing and making changes for iOS7.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by andrewkjs
Minor nitpick but an option to remove the friend notifier would be nice. Or at least hide it when number of friends online is zero.
andrewkjs
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/2a/W ... 00k_5c.png
Area Manager: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Waze Malaysia: FB | G+ | Forum | Wiki

Post by andrewkjs
perlin wrote:
MdSyah wrote:Is this how the scoreboard look like in ios client?
Can't reproduce. Still happens?
Yes, and it's likely a country specific bug affecting Malaysian users at the moment. It also does not appear to be ISP related as I've tested with a US VPN and I get the same results.
andrewkjs
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/2a/W ... 00k_5c.png
Area Manager: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Waze Malaysia: FB | G+ | Forum | Wiki

Post by argus-cronos
omba_de wrote:There's a little mistake in the exclusive-mood-section.
Here in Europe, Austria the link to the editor should redirect to the world server
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/04/y4yha3yz.jpg
first i have checked this...

The source string is wrong:

Get started with map editing now, at %{editor_link}

Thats how it looks like on other intl. clients now:
Empieza a editar los mapas ahora en %{editor_link}
Commencez avec l'édition de la carte maintenant, à %{editor_link}
Inizia subito con il map editing qui %{editor_link}

second please announce such things in the german forums, watch the organisation thread and adress this directly to us, if you do not have acces to localisation or localisation experts forums. translation problems will get fixed faster.

Thanks
Argus
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
omba_de wrote: Sorry. I didn't know that it's part of the translations group...
Next time...
;)
We are waiting for you ;-)
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by artosx
AggieJM wrote:
Smig wrote:Updated this morning, always shuts down when trying to navigate using saved "Home". I access this via lower left button (slider or touch). Other saved destinations will work but will randomly shut down if I use the lower left navigate button ( touch or slide).

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4 (10B350)
Verizon 14.2
Waze 3.7.0.0
Having the same issue. App crashes anytime I select Home as a destination. In the Favorites window, the Home favorite shows "EventVerified" behind the word "Home".

Debug logs have been submitted.
I am having the same issue on my iPhone 3GS with iOS 6.1.3.
artosx
Send a message

Post by AtomicNomad
I've had the app crash three times After reopening it from the background. I'd like to send the Logs, but I have 22 logs that the App wants send! Is there a way to delete the old logs?

As far as I've noticed the map runs smoothly and certainly not refreshing multiple times.

Can't help with Facebook, the less I use Facebook the better! Well, to get my five friends and even then I used a friends Acount. Guess ill try connecting again though to see if I can dupcate those issues.
AtomicNomad
Send a message

Post by AtomicNomad
Facebook connects/disconnects as it should. And my navigation works as advertised too.
I'm using an iPhone 4S/ 6.1.3, Waze 3.7.0.0
AtomicNomad
Send a message