[Solved] Español (latam) not available on iPad

Post by edsonajj
I just did a clean install on my iPad and when going through the set-up noticed that there is no option to select "Español (latam)" as the language, even though it is present on my iPhone.

I checked the app files using iExplorer and the file is missing. I do not know what the difference in installation between devices is, but please make sure it is aded to the iPad part of the package.
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:5448074

Send a message
Attachments
Edson Jiménez

Post by edsonajj
orit_y wrote:
edsonajj wrote:I just did a clean install on my iPad and when going through the set-up noticed that there is no option to select "Español (latam)" as the language, even though it is present on my iPhone.

I checked the app files using iExplorer and the file is missing. I do not know what the difference in installation between devices is, but please make sure it is aded to the iPad part of the package.
Fixed :)
photo (1).jpg
Confirmed! Thank you :)
edsonajj
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Edson Jiménez

Post by orit_y
edsonajj wrote:I just did a clean install on my iPad and when going through the set-up noticed that there is no option to select "Español (latam)" as the language, even though it is present on my iPhone.

Fixed :)
photo (1).jpg
(43.08 KiB) Downloaded 967 times
orit_y
Send a message

Post by selizondoret
Yo aún no he recibido respuesta de mi solicitud en el grupo de español Latinoamérica. A quien le tengo que escribir para q me acepten como parte del equipo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
selizondoret
Send a message
Steve
https://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4806/byp7.jpg
"Por un mundo mejor cada día... no es tan difícil como parece..."
Steve Elizondo Retana
San Marcos de Tarrazú, San José. Costa Rica
APP: IPhone 7 Plus