These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by rifmouk
Until now no new problem.

But problem with pop-up alert still present (no pop-up at all), even after a proper installation on my samsung galaxy s3 (last firmware)
rifmouk
Send a message

Post by salatoimikud
Waze uses much more power now than before...
salatoimikud
Send a message

Post by Scorp_31
Error on install v3.7.0 with message : "File package signed incorrectly" just after the dowload completed.
LG Optimus 2X android 2.2.2

1) Uninstall v3.6 et try again reinstall v3.7 doesn't work.
2) Delete the waze folder with file manager and new try doesn't work.

I saw on forum several cases with OS 2.2.1 and 2.2.2. Pb of compatibility ?
Scorp_31
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by sdelta
The new version crashes on my phone, too. Samsung Galaxy SII, running Android 2.3.5.
sdelta
Send a message

Post by Shaigan
Mike-1323 wrote:Got this:
aquades wrote:File package signed incorrectly. - An error when installing the application! Waze is not installed.
Did this:
daknife wrote:Try and install again, this just means it didn't download correctly. If it continues to give this error, delete the prior version and reinstall new.
(both suggestions)

Got this again:
aquades wrote:File package signed incorrectly. - An error when installing the application! Waze is not installed.
Any other suggestions?
+1 no effect :(
Shaigan
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
[ Shaigan & Cie | Facebook | Twitter ]
[ France Country Manager (Lv5) | Waze Android sur Google Pixel 6 ]

Post by sjbaron42
Question on Android "Play sound to phone speaker" feature:

Is this supposed to work? On my Motorola RAZR HD with JellyBean 4.1.2 it does not.

I use a Bluetooth earpiece when driving when taking phone calls. Waze directions come over the Bluetooth earpiece regardless of whether "Play sound to speaker" is checked or not.

This used to work just fine. I could listen to a phone call and hear (quietly) directions from Waze from the phone speaker. It no longer works. I hear Waze on Bluetooth and if someone is speaking I can neither understand the person nor Waze.

Can this be fixed?
sjbaron42
Send a message

Post by Sportzter
It seems that that "hitbox" for updating stations has changed for me in 3.7.

What I mean by "hitbox" is that location (distance/speed) where you have found that you can normally bring up a gas stations and updated them without getting an error. Some gas stations you have to be close, and others you have to be (over 3/4 of a mile away in some cases) farther away. But for those of us that frequently update stations on our daily routes - we know where that hitbox is to update prices.

In 3.7 I was only able to update 1/12 --> 1/15 stations on my route. Not just the spinning update, but consistent "no Gps/No Data" errors. I went back and forth this weekend in some cases to find the new hitbox of where I could update the station, but to no avail. I removed 3.7 (and turned off the automatic update in Google Play) and reloaded 3.59. All the gas stations update normally again and the hitboxes for those stations also returned to normal.

I hope this info helps.

Sportzter
Sportzter
Send a message

Post by stuffhappens
Waze still doesn't remember my preference for miles over Km - have to reconfigure every install - really trivial - really irritating.

Oh dear me - remove the vignetting on the traffic reports; it makes it near impossible to put the location in context and work out where it is - especially when driving.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
stuffhappens
Send a message

Post by Thiago-tsp
Don't have transparency in the "Next Street Box" in Night Mode (gray box), in Day Mode is Ok, has transparency!!! :mrgreen:
Thiago-tsp
Send a message
AM Paraná