The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by unwallflower
It does seem to be very hit or miss lately. It was slow when I originally posted this topic. Since then I had no problems... it wasn't FAST by any means but not any slower than normal. Then yesterday I went to edit again... and it was just crawling. I gave up. Haven't tried yet today... I hope it's better.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by voip
I cannot use it
voip
Send a message

Post by voip
Lucky you
Here it takes 30 seconds each update :(
voip
Send a message

Post by voip
I do not want to think what it was couple of months ago, I have edit almost 50% of the east of montreal and it is a pain every time I move the map it takes 10 seconds to load, sometime 30 seconds
voip
Send a message
Last edited by voip on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by zulujoydotcom
I would like to add that the pull down menus need to be radio buttons (one less click), and perhaps some sticky-ness, such as the ability to add more than one junction without going through the same set of repetitive motions so many times. Definitely needs some major UX work.
zulujoydotcom
Send a message

Post by zulujoydotcom
Once again today, the system is useless.

COME ON WAZE MANAGEMENT! HEAR YOUR USERS! YOU MUST FIX THIS IF YOU WANT THE FREE LABOR TO STAY. WE ARE EVENTUALLY GOING TO LEAVE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Actually, now that I think about it, I'd bet that the reason most of us are putting up with this at all is because there is nowhere else to go.

What happens when someone else starts doing the same thing - only their maps are better, and the servers work?
zulujoydotcom
Send a message