These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by markk655
Afer reading the numeous other issues with 'home', I wonder if the crash is coming from Waze asking me, "Would you like to drive to X?" since it knows that I am about to head somewhere based what it has learned (for example, home or work)?
markk655 wrote:Updating my previous post...

US based, iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4, Waze 3.7. App crashes when it originally is launched AND there are reports that come in. If there are no reports (for example late at night or on the weekend), Waze launches and navigates fine.
markk655
Send a message

Post by markk655
Sadly, no luck. Turned it off in mid-afternoon (Waze launch OK). Went to use Waze on my drive home (rush hour), alerts started popping up and then the app crashed. I have now disabled all pop-ups. We'll see how it does tomorrow morning.
jasonh300 wrote:
markk655 wrote:Afer reading the numeous other issues with 'home', I wonder if the crash is coming from Waze asking me, "Would you like to drive to X?" since it knows that I am about to head somewhere based what it has learned (for example, home or work)?

US based, iphone 5, iOS 6.1.4, Waze 3.7. App crashes when it originally is launched AND there are reports that come in. If there are no reports (for example late at night or on the weekend), Waze launches and navigates fine.
Try turning that option off (Auto Learn Routes to frequent Destinations) and see if it fixes your problem. A lot of users get tired of it guessing wrong and already have that off (as do I), and that may be why so many people are not experiencing that type of crash.
markk655
Send a message

Post by markk655
Turning off the pop-up traffic alerts allows me to use Waze 3.7...The app launches and can be used. Of course, I don't get traffic pop up alerts which is a negative. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next version.
markk655 wrote:Sadly, no luck. Turned it off in mid-afternoon (Waze launch OK). Went to use Waze on my drive home (rush hour), alerts started popping up and then the app crashed. I have now disabled all pop-ups. We'll see how it does tomorrow morning.

markk655
Send a message

Post by ml1999
Dear Waze, Since updating to v3.7.0.0 on iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3, the Waze program crashes all the time. I have also had repeated problems contacting your server in Israel. I hope this is intentional and that it is an unconventional method to rebuff unwanted advances from Apple, Facebook and Google. I hope that these problem are temporary as they could hurt Waze's perfect reputation. I should note that my wife, who does not update often as I do, has a very satisfactory and stable experience with Waze version 3.6.0.0. Can I down-grade?
ml1999
Send a message

Post by mwburn
tvioli wrote:I just installed 3.7 on my iphone 4s and i have no waze icon in the notification center.
How can i enable notifications???

Thank you.
See answer in other thread.
mwburn
Send a message
I'd be ranked higher if I drove more than 5 miles to work. :-(
But I only have to drive 5 miles to work. :-)

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by n5983v
Iphone runs hot and battery life drops very fast.
n5983v
Send a message

Post by niallmagee
I have been using Waze for almost 2 years now I am having a serious problem with Waze crashing. I tried to login to Waze using facebook after the most recent update and the app crashed, after that the app would not reopen it just crashed everytime. I deleted the app and reinstalled, it worked fine. Then I went to sign in the old way using my account and password again it crashed and would not open until I deleted the app and reinstalled. I tried facebook and again the same problem. I want to be able to log in to my account and use Waze properly. I am on ios4.3.3
niallmagee
Send a message

Post by omba_de
MdSyah wrote:The scoreboard show nothing. I cant see my weekly points and and all time country and all countried weekly and all countries all time point. The old version still very much much better in that aspect.
My scoreboard works great. Same as before
iPhone: 4S
iOS: 6.1.3
Waze: 3.7

Sent from my iPad using Depperltalk
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by omba_de
MdSyah wrote:Is this how the scoreboard look like in ios client?
No! Definitely not!
More like this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369977140.500692.jpg
(81.89 KiB) Downloaded 1249 times
I think you should delete and reinstall the app.
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!

AT-Wiki

Post by omba_de
I recognized something weird right now...
When I tap on a road construction which is generated via FTW, I can't read the full text. Neither who has sent the FTW-construction.
(On the left side of the text is enough space)
And when I try to swipe the text, a T-Rex mood appears. (Which is propably some programmed fun??)
Landscape is the same!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370002588.710479.jpg
(56.84 KiB) Downloaded 1197 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370002599.309536.jpg
(48.9 KiB) Downloaded 1197 times
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

AT-Wiki