Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

No points for weeks of driving? & Logging in to wrong server

Post by Sinner_NL
Hi,

I have been driving around a lot lately and my points stay the same? Who can look into this problem and or where can I report this?

I see that the drives are logged in the Dashboard.

Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Another question, if you can log in to the wrong server, (http://www.waze.com or world.waze.com) how can it be that something like this is still possible? When looking at the Waze website, it never mentions that you might have to log in on another website.

Why keep some obvious cause of error for apparently a lot of users, in existence?

And at last, I really appreciate and am happy with the Waze app. Sometimes it can't connect to the server during a long drive which is really unfortunate when you have no clue of where you need to go without Waze. But that seems to be happening less these days. So I'm happy with Waze but I keep another navigation system at hand for the long routes.
Sinner_NL

POSTER_ID:6948449

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Sinner_NL wrote:Thanks but I have read the FAQ and have no found answers. Else I wouldnt be posting these questions.
If that's true, then you are the small exception to the significantly large rule. Thank you. :mrgreen:
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by enhket
Look, we are not waze employees, but we try to help as much as possible. A lot of champs have spent many hours writting the wiki so you should go and read it before blasting that kind of posts.

If you write "FAQ waze wiki" on google, you can find the following link: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ

On the website it DOES say that there are different sites. Bottom line says: United states, Italy, REST OF THE WORLD, Spain, etc. You can infer there is more than one server.

You can go to "support" on the website and read the nanorep faq too. So please stop being lazy and look up what you need, there is a lot of info. I am surprised that you guys can even turn on the comp :?

In addition to all of this, if you use the forum search feature, you will find posts where we comment that drives and points are an usual issue in waze. Also, we informed that Drives have not been updated since June 2nd and they will be updated on the following days. All of this unbeknownst to you if you dont search
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8

Post by jasonh300
A reading of the FAQ (linked in my sig, and at least 100 other places) will answer questions about the two servers, scoring, and most other common questions.

Via my iPhone 4S.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Sinner_NL
Thanks but I have read the FAQ and have no found answers. Else I wouldnt be posting these questions. I probably should have mentioned that I could not find any answers.
Sinner_NL
Send a message

Post by Sinner_NL
Anyone knows an ontopic answer?
Sinner_NL
Send a message

Post by Sinner_NL
ffs forget it. dont bother. If even waze champs dont know how to answer whats the use of a forum.
Sinner_NL
Send a message