Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by DMZamora
Mike-1323 wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:Do you still have the scrollbar or is it better now ?
I still have a scrollbar but it has changed size and location. It was about 1/4 of the map height located just to the right of center. Now it is about 80% of the height located near the right edge. In both cases if a map object is "behind" the scrollbar it can't be selected and dragging across the scrollbar location forces a drop at the scrollbar edge.
Same here ;)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:Can you make a new test ?
Seems OK here now, the scroll bar is gone. Thanks :)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:1.3.3.7
Fix: bug with beta editor
New: beta/prod editor + other permalinks: ÖAMTC maps (Austria) and Geo Admin (Swiss)
Can we have a permalink to Wikimapia?

Thanks in advance :)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
One more here :?

Looks like the server or the script itself are offline.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:
AndreaDFC wrote:I have just found 1.1.9 version of uploader, but the problems are the same as I described at 13:33 with 1.1.7 version. I have to uninstall this script if I want to use Street View inside WME.
It would be better if you give us a previous working version and test it better before releasing, because this is unusable and I have to uninstall it even if Toolbox is one of the best script.
That's the 1st time someone tells me this problem. How come you cannot use street view ? Do you have any error message ?
Same here. Loader 1.1.7 eternally loading Toolbox, Street View is totally messed up, showing just a thin vertical image with blank areas left and right, no map showed: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2223/ipsh.jpg
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:Can you uninstall the loader, then install it again from Chrome store ?
When trying to install via Chrome Store, got a popup with a "Manifest file is invalid" error.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:Not sure blank screen issue has something to do with Toolbox.
You're right. Just found that this bug is caused by the zoom feature of Chrome. If you zoom out by any amount, it messes up the SV screen. Back to Google Earth :)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:What version is displayed on Chrome store ?
1.1.7 there.
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
OyyoDams wrote:Ok I don't know what happens with Google but the store is very slow allowing a new version.
So I've build a special package to let you use Toolbox again: http://www.wazeteam.com/download/chrome ... llback.crx

Please note it will work for the current version of Toolbox only.
As always, thanks a lot :)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by DMZamora
Woah, showing a sea of padlocks is a bad move, way too much visual pollution ;)
DMZamora
Experts
Experts
Send a message