Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by perlin
omba_de wrote:I recognized something weird right now...
When I tap on a road construction which is generated via FTW, I can't read the full text. Neither who has sent the FTW-construction.
(On the left side of the text is enough space)
And when I try to swipe the text, a T-Rex mood appears. (Which is propably some programmed fun??)
Yes, the description of reports is indeed short and much text is truncated. We'll work on an improvement in a future version.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
G0K4RT wrote:I am several thousand miles from home - saw a Waze update and *BAM* - no navigation...After the update, Waze just shows a blue screen, no roads...
Sounds like the client didn't switch servers correctly. If you're in US/Canada navigate to ##@us and if you're in a different country navigate to ##@other
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
MdSyah wrote:Is this how the scoreboard look like in ios client?
Can't reproduce. Still happens?
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
DMZamora wrote:A little update on the Pioneer AppRadio scroll issue. Besides the problem with the alert comments, I found that alert lists are also not scrolling.
Correct and a known issue. Will be fixed.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
sketch wrote:The back button on the Foursquare check-in success screen is formatted inconsistently with the previous screen and the rest of the client, and there is no "done" or "close" button (there absolutely should be, and I'm pretty sure there was in 3.6).
Correct and fixed for the next version.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
sketch wrote:The "in 500 feet" prompt still comes way too early.
Hasn't been fixed yet.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
orbitc wrote:If I may chime in, if you tap on a screen you will see "+", "-" and location icon on the right side of the screen. If you click on that, it becomes North-up and stays that way.
IMG_2432.PNG
This button is for the current session only (it won't stick upon reopening the client). The settings button, however, locks it for good (until you choose otherwise).
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
RTPeat wrote:Couple of bugs so far:

1. If on start up I do a route, then ask it for alternatives and select one of the alternatives the entire route disappears and the TTS says I have arrived at my destination. Works fine if it recalcualtes enroute, only seems to occur if I'm actually sat at the start point.
Could not reproduce. Maybe you can provide specific steps to reproduce?
RTPeat wrote:It seems to have started giving a 500ft warning shortly after the 500yd warning on approach to a junction, the 500yd warning is about the right distance but the 500ft is incredibly early.
Known issue, will be fixed.
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
Hi guys,

How many of you have experienced (purple) street labels blinking?
Any information regarding this problem will be helpful - does it happen on day/night mode (or both)? Does it happen on start or a few min into the route? Does it happen randomly or after doing something (like rerouting, reporting, etc.).

Thanks!
perlin
Send a message

Post by perlin
Hi guys,

The problem with the scoreboard in Malaysia should be fixed now. If you're still experiencing problems, please share.
perlin
Send a message