Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by jasonh300
crazycaveman wrote:That's what I'm reporting, I no longer have the radio buttons on the left with which to set my default group. I don't know if one of the groups I'm a part of restricts that or not, but that option is no longer there when it was before. The only change to my profile that I can think of is I was added to the beta testers group.
Are you using chrome? Are you having smiler display issues with the checkboxes in WME? There's an intermittent display issue with chrome I've had that makes radio buttons and checkboxes not display.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
tempjer wrote:I keep getting this error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Duplicate entry 'nefariusmdk' for key 'username_clean' [1062]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: support@waze.com

Powered by phpBB[emoji768] Forum Software [emoji767] phpBB Group

I've sent emails to the following support@waze.com, and I keep receiving this response:

From: Wazer WazeSilver (support+canned.response@waze.com)
Please note that this email address is not connected to a support representative's inbox, so replies here will go unanswered. Your best bet is to visit Waze.com/support to get the info you need. We're waiting for you over there, ready to help!

I will provide screenshots of the following errors. Yes, I've searched the web, Waze, forums, etc, and the phpBB Forum Software forum. Any help will be appreciated.
I got this fixed for someone else last night. I'll forward it to the appropriate person.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Should be fixed now.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Cabalino1 should be fixed now.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Reported. Give it a day since it's the weekend at HQ.
Bama4Ever wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:Cabalino1 should be fixed now.
Hi Jasonh300!

Any chance you can help me too?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'c2d4u' for key 'username_clean' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Thank you
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonroseweir
Cross replied from Tapatalk 2 - not getting push notifications
maantje76 wrote:Yes, 2 weeks ago TT plugin is updated to latest version. See 'forum problems' in the community forum for this and other problems to keep them centralised...
I see there was a update to the phpBB plugin just 7 days ago. Is this the version installed here?

phpBB 3.0.X - Version 3.7.0 released
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jasonroseweir
Any news on the push notifications issue with Tapatalk (2)?
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jasonroseweir
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I can give initial confirmation that the waze.com connection in Tapatalk does give push notifications. I received one from a quoted post already since changing.

I've emailed Shirli and Yonatan about this.
I too can confirm that once I logged into the Waze.com entry in Tapatalk 2, I am now also getting push notifications. :-)
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
I'm not sure if this is considered a problem, but I would like to view only a specific subset of forums rather than all the forums and subforums for countries I'm not interested in (with all due respect). On a vBulletin board, I can do that with something like:

Code: Select all

search.php?do=getnew&exclude=84,83,198,199,172,202,79,215,213,99,148,149,150,151,153,154,155,156,157,158,195,159,160,162,163,164,165,166,167,168
to omit particular forums from my "view new posts" page (I have the above, with URL of course, set as a bookmark in my browser).

Is there a similar solution for phpBB?
Jay91150
Send a message

Post by Jay91150
vickimachado wrote:Is there an issue with the "thanks" and "edit" and "solved" icons not appearing ? I seem unable to edit a post.
I have always seen double the "thanks" icons/text.
Jay91150
Send a message