Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by seLarsen
I'm om stock LSZ on the galaxy note N-7000 and I have the exact same problem.
I love waze, but this renders the entire app unusable.
seLarsen
Send a message

Post by seLarsen
Its weird, seems like the culprit here is Samsung framework or something... Im on galaxy Note, and as far I can see, its all Samsung phones experiencing this issue...
seLarsen
Send a message

Post by spammetje
Same for me. After making a report and go back to the map the screen flickers to black and only the 2 buttons are visible. When the screen is black and i press the report or menu button again the map is visible behind the menu but jumps black after leaving the menu. Closing and starting is the only option to use waze again. = Grmbl

I am using Waze 3.7.2.0 on a Galaxy Note ;
Rom Ultimate n7000 XXTL4 Jellybean 4.1.2 v6
Kernel 3.0.31-1103517 se.infra@sep-126#3

I already tried to remove app completely and re-install but nothing helped so far.

edit 13-6-2013 Updated problem and also post this in "Android v3.7.2 Official Feedback Thread" .
spammetje
Send a message
Last edited by spammetje on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by stevie0
Still the same problem for me after the update to 3.7...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 10 mit Tapatalk 2
stevie0
Send a message

Post by stevie0
Confirmed from a Galaxy Note

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2
stevie0
Send a message

Post by stevie0
How do you disable Waze for multi window mode?

Edit: Found out how to disable Waze for multi window mode but it didn't help in my case.

But I found a workaround: With multi window mode activated for Waze it's enough to run Waze and start another app in multi window mode. With both Windows open Waze does not show the black screen. You can then minimize the other app. I know it's not the ideal solution but it at least allows me to use Waze again on my N7000 using Sweet ROM.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta
stevie0
Send a message

Post by wulfredz
I tried open the waze in multimode and the other window open any apps, and it work. Not sure what is the cause but atleast it work now for me (open one window and play music / movie at background while waze running seem to be solution for me)
wulfredz
Send a message