Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

"INTL server – tiles update" update please

Post by Tegal85
any chance on getting an update on when we can expect the tiles on the INTL server has been no status change in a week and we seem to still be using an update from near a month ago (this seems a lil bad from my perspective being an app that relies on frequent updates)

hope im not being to pushy but this is kinda turning me off the idea of what seems/looks to be a great app.
Tegal85

POSTER_ID:16173355

Send a message

Post by anasutio
Come on Waze ... please update INT map regularly ... I am going jelously when I see almost every 2 days NA map get updating ....

I am going to be lazy to making update for tiles INT :cry::sad:

Sent from my AD683G using Tapatalk 2
anasutio
Send a message

Post by anasutio
It's still to bad for INT map update ... 16 days behind.

Please Waze Team, you can do more better :)

Sent from my AD683G using Tapatalk 2
anasutio
Send a message

Post by Editot
cplain85 wrote:any chance on getting an update on when we can expect the tiles on the INTL server has been no status change in a week and we seem to still be using an update from near a month ago (this seems a lil bad from my perspective being an app that relies on frequent updates)

hope im not being to pushy but this is kinda turning me off the idea of what seems/looks to be a great app.
+1

There was an update effective 10 June but it was taken down. Silence is killing me! Come on Waze / Google!!!
Editot
Send a message

Post by Editot
There was a Post reflecting your update on http://status.waze.com/. If you take a look you'll see it's no longer there.

That's not the point, however.

The INTL Server has not been updated since 2 June (or, even, 10 June). That was 18 (or 10) days ago.

This makes editing extremely difficult / frustrating and is leaving a number of us feeling somewhat disenfranchised - you know just how addictive Waze editing is, we need our fix!

Watching the US Editor on http://status.waze.com/ enjoy (near) daily updates, with little communication re the INTL Editor, drives a degree of jelousy too. We want what they've got!

All we're asking for is a new update, towards resolution and our fix!
Editot
Send a message

Post by Editot
Good news, the Editor appears to have caught up today. :-)

Editing back to normal.

Look forward to seeing a Tile Update on INTL in a bit.

Thanks Waze!
Editot
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Intl map is updated with changes till 10th of June, 17:43 CET. That's not really a month ago, is it?

The infrastructure team is still working to get back on a daily update frequency...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I think the direct link to the post works fine....I deleted my auto email about it allready, so don't have the link anymore, but it happens before that the post wasn't listed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Editot wrote: There was an update effective 10 June but it was taken down.
It's not taken down. Current mapdate is as I posted above.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Tegal85
INTL Server – Reverting tiles back to June, 2 2013 09:41 UTC
Hi Wazers,

Due to a problem in tile deployment today, we reverted the ROW tiles back to June, 2 2013 09:41 UTC.

We will update the tiles as soon as possible.

Infrastructure Team

This entry was posted in International Tile Updates, Main on June 10, 2013.
next update is on the June 14, 2013. "INTL server – tiles update delay" "nothing mentioned about it being changed from tiles or the 2nd to the 10th"

Then nothing else after that ( so 18 days is the best part of a month)

sorry for making a fuss but it seems along time (and would have though that being that far behind there would be a few more updates letting the keeping the community informed that the issue is being assessed and has become a priority seeming as the "unusual" length of time taken to update.
Tegal85
Send a message