These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by DG33600
Thanks for having fixed this bad crash
DG33600
Send a message

Post by dmzande
Hey Wazer Mothership,

I'm an interaction designer for touch screens and navigation systems at an auto company. I love the new addition of the friends bar that now shows up on the Waze map. Its a great way to give you an idea of everyone's arrival time. My coworkers and I all use it on our way in to work in the morning. It makes the drive a bit more fun.

I'm wondering if I could offer a suggestion for the feature. You have a real opportunity to make it a powerful information display. Have you guys considered adding your report events to the friends side bar? Its perfect for a trip overview. TomTom has been working on one, and it looks really good in their nextgen system. I've added a video of it below. Just a thought. Again, you guys are doing some of the best work out there. Keep it up. :)

dmzande, wazer royalty (just yesterday I got the bump!)

[youtube2][/youtube2]
dmzande
Send a message

Post by ENO75
Sure would be nice to see any official feedback whatsoever on why the ap entered sucksville with this update. You'd think with an infusion of 1.5B they'd bring someone in to put out forum fires.
ENO75
Send a message
Ian "Eno" McLeod

Post by fezzzer
How will Waze now upload drives with the new sleep mode? I always thought this happened when the app shut down.
fezzzer
Send a message

Post by foocy2001
Hi,

Been downloading several language prompts for my iPhone 5 and noticed that :

- Melayu language prompts has an audio glitch at the very beginning of each prompt. It happens for every prompt.
- English UK (Natalie) prompt is really soft, as in not loud, compared to the default English prompt.

Appreciate if someone can have a look at it for the next versions.

Chee Yeong
foocy2001
Send a message

Post by foux35
jasonh300 wrote:Day and night mode is based on local sunrise and sunset. Not the light sensor.
That's quite a weird choice. Why is that?
foux35
Send a message
AM Ille-et-Vilaine Nord-Ouest
AM [url=https:///maps/OTlHG]Vallée d'Ossau[/url]

Waze 3.7.2 sur iPhone 4S - iOS 7β3
Waze 3.7.2 sur iPhone 3GS - iOS 6.1.3

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png

Post by fveggerby
Does anyone read this?
Does anyone take action?

I have a candy/achivement that is not going grey.

Many places I can find this or similar:
Please contact us if you didn't get candies that you collected.

But nowwhere is stated how or where to contact.

I've tried posting here and there, INCLUDING this thread, but noone seems to care/take action. :(

The achivement in question is:
First report regarding map problem.

Anyone want to take charge???

PS:
Why not make a bug/error thread instead of this thred here.
Posts are drowning here. (I guess)

Edit:
Ups, not this one, sorry, posted in Android thread.
Anyway, the problem remain, and problem not corrected..
fveggerby
Send a message

Post by fveggerby
Thanks Jay.

I can browse my way to the solution, as you described.
But no way I can make it present itself by using any of the words in the searchbox. :(

Weird.

Well, I got my answer.

One can argue, that the problem report should be enough, or perhaps, that you also fix a problem.

This way, I have to report a problem, and HOPE it is not resolved by someone else, before I get back (and furthermore wait until it hit the web at some time. The updating from app to web is quite irratic.) :(
fveggerby
Send a message

Post by giusmang
Inizio: 9.4205 - 45.24945
Fine: 9.43225 - 45.25754

Lungo la statale ss235, nel tratto compreso tra i due punti sopra indicati, ci sono problemi.
Se cerco d'impostare un itinerario che comprende quel tratto, mi compare sempre l'errore:
internal server routing error.
Naturalmente non crea nessuna guida.
Grazie.
giusmang
Send a message

Post by GizmoGuy411
CylonGlitch wrote:Same problem as Catsintheattic and Mr1492. Yesterday during rush hour there were so many alerts the whole screen was completely black and there was nothing I could do to solve the problem. I found rebooting the phone would let me run it ONCE without these problems.

Sadly the app has become almost completely useless now, you can't touch the map, you often can't see the maps, etc. Bugs, bugs, bugs, these are show stoppers people, they should never have made it out the door. :(

Hope that things get patched soon, the previous version would crash so many times it wasn't funny. Before that, at least things were stable, but now, ugh.
Having same issues.

Latest versions iOS and Waze on iPad 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)