Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Facebook Friends not showing up on Waze

Post by htosborne
None of my FB friends are showing up...we all show that we have connected our FB accounts to Waze, and selected to allow our friends to find us and connect. Please help.
htosborne

POSTER_ID:16243950

Send a message

Post by chweitan
I have initially loaded my fb friends in Waze, but I momentarily disconnected from FB and my friend list is gone forever. Uninstall and reinstall, disconnect and connect to FB, does not seems to be helping... Anyone have any idea how to solve this?
chweitan
Send a message

Post by decalco7
I have exactly the same thing: only one friend in the list, then I should see other people.
I tried to log off / reconnect my FB account, but no change ;(
Help also, please !
decalco7
Send a message

Post by felohidalgo
Uninstall Waze, go to the File Manager and delete the files a folders about waze, also the ones that are in the SD card, Reinstall the app. Do all this while you are connected to a WIFI, cause if your cell phone connection fails during the setup, it can cause the problems.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by flofrisco
I have the same issue. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling Waze, removing/reinstalling the app in Facebook, disconnecting/reconnecting Facebook from Waze app. Nothing seems to help. Sometimes I get "you have one friend on Facebook, adding friends" (something like that), then it switches to "no friends to waze with? ..."

A couple of my Facebook friends can see each other but they say they can't see me.
flofrisco
Send a message

Post by GenaroMartinez
I also have the same problem. I dont see any solution here ... is there one?
GenaroMartinez
Send a message

Post by Gerbest
Same problem here.
Unninstalled Waze, unninstalled FB, reinstaled them logoff, login again... Nothing seems to work...
I can't see my friends on FB anymore...
Went to FB apps and I can't see waze there anymore...
Any solution?!
Please solve this, once my wife uses a lot to share here route when she is travelling...
Gerbest
Send a message

Post by htosborne
I read in a previous forum posting that we needed to go back into Settings/Social Networks/Facebook, select "My Facebook friends" and then back out and it would refresh my FB friend list...tried that and (occasionally) it brought me to what appeared to be a page gathering my FB friends...but the page never went away. Screen wasn't locked, just didn't finish gathering. After a few minutes of this i backed out and continued to use Waze. So, any ideas out there on how to fix this?
htosborne
Send a message

Post by htosborne
OK, I am now able to see my Facebook "friends" on Waze...this happened overnight, so perhaps they fixed a bug, or perhaps I received A+ customer service...what about the rest of you...still lonely?
htosborne
Send a message

Post by Jrmorgan123
Same problem here. I'm using the latest Android version. I've tried removing the Waze app from Facebook, disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook. No change.
Jrmorgan123
Send a message