These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by arco123
Same issue here. Waze has worked flawlessly, as far as gps is concerned in the past. In the las test rev, the red notification of losing gps signal is constantly on. Google maps works, so my assumption is that the waze upgrade is somehow flawed. This is happening on a iPhone 5.
arco123
Send a message

Post by artisansdjj
I'll add my Waze woe to this thread... just started this morning, no recent updates. iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.3. I've reset location services, switched in and out of airplane mode, shut the phone down and restarted. I haven't reset anything yet, and may not bother based on what I'm seeing on this thread. iOS App Store doesn't seem to have anything like a GPS fix as described for Samsung devices, but when I looked, there was an update for Waze... installed, no difference. Guess I'll use another nav service (Google Maps and Apple Maps both work, as does the compass) until there's a fix.
artisansdjj
Send a message

Post by artisansdjj
FWIW... I left Waze alone since that last post of mine and tried it again on a whim a day or so ago... and it worked again! I have no idea what went on, but for me, at least, it's fixed.
artisansdjj
Send a message

Post by ARW-Raudhah
Probably waze app and database has got too big. Once you have a BIG thing to manage, the balancing of everything becomes a new challenge. Just imagine you keep upgrading your car with not-as-fast or stagnant financial affordability, your life will be upside-down, too.

While waze is doing great in giving us the clear map of the world to drive around, and so much more than we don't find in other app, we should be patient, while keep reminding waze that keeping its platform strong for GPS reception is crucial for long term survival to be the best choice of GPS navigation app.

After all, it's free. We should be thankful, and back to the who-is-responsible part, if anyone of us complaining so much is willing to join their app engineering group (for free), I suppose you can write in to them, and they will be more than happy to provide you a working table. Permanent employment guaranteed.
ARW-Raudhah
Send a message

Post by ARW-Raudhah
The hopelessness of even after "GPS Test" has successfully acquired GPS coordination, waze still insists on its "No GPS. Pleaes try climbing a tall building or stay in the middle of an ocean." notification.
ARW-Raudhah
Send a message

Post by aussienomad
When using my Waze app I try to report police or other issues, only to get a pop up saying ‘No Network & GPS.
This is very frustrating given that I’m standing or side or driving in my car, does anyone have a solution that you can suggest, I have tried resetting the network settings, that didn’t work, I still receive the pop up and can’t submit reports.
aussienomad
Send a message

Post by AzazAhmedMeow3
My gps say no gps reception.so what should i do now...??? What's the solution..???????
AzazAhmedMeow3
Send a message

Post by B757Scott
Can someone PLEASE post a link or instructions on how to revert back to Vs. 3.9 (iOS)?

Many thanks in advance :)
B757Scott
Send a message

Post by B757Scott
Hello WAZE !!!

WTFO: your APP is CRAP now that you have fixed it with vs. 4.0 !!

No GPS=No WAZE
B757Scott
Send a message

Post by bam049
Ever since the recent updated to the app , now when I drive I can't report a issue. Keeps saying no GPS but clearly it see me on the road. This only happened after this fancy looking map. I have un-installed it and re-installed it without luck. I own a note 5 AT&T. Any suggestions?
bam049
Send a message