You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Feature Mod. Request: No Cameras View at Zoom Level 2

Post by MGODLEW
I have speed camera's turned on for editing but they only show up for editing when I am at zoom level 4 or higher. I'd like to request the ability to see cameras at zoom level 2 which will make incorrectly reported cameras easier to find, I can then zoom in accordingly for editing.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:4659062

Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by doctorkb
This is already enabled by an add-on script. I think it's WME-Addons, otherwise UROverview.
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by doctorkb
AndyPoms wrote:JNF does it.
I thought it might have been, but I try to avoid recommending that now, if the user doesn't seem to have already found it.
doctorkb
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
UROverview is a little confusing to figure out but, WME Junction Node Fixer worked just fine. Thanks. Why would you not recommend JNF?
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“