Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kentsmith9
Just tied the "clear board cookies" procedure, but the Wiki login is still failing.

I reported the issue in another thread.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Hmmm. I am not seeing the problem from this network location. Maybe it is the other network on my side then...
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
olestas wrote:I now have to login to forums each day I visit them. Thats bad.
Even after you clear the cookies using the link at the bottom of the forum page? What browser(s) have you tried?
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
vargosz wrote:I'm not able to login at wiki pages. Delete browser and board cookies does not help. Any idea what's wrong?
There is a thread on Wiki login that got restarted with some more recent issues. I can no longer log in at work to the Wiki, but at home no problem. I am not sure why yet.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
foxitrot wrote:Advanced search's Search options contain the "Search only in solved topics: (o) Yes (o) No " line twice.
In my setup, the first radio is set to Yes, the second one is unset.
I am still seeing this problem, although the first line is unset for either yes or no and only the second line is set to no.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I think I have seen that happen when you don't log into your account and you try to view the threads.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Paputzback wrote:The fact that Username is case sensitive is ridiculous. I need to come here about once every three weeks and get a new password every time before I see that you require a case sensitive user name.
Many editors use a fully lower case user name to help with that issue.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
I am discussing this with Waze management. I'm not convinced this is actually a current security issue, so please stay tuned for a few days.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by khaytsus
I personally find that tapatalk works great on many forums but is unusable on this one. Randomly can't get into some sub forums, posts are shown over and over, randomly get thrown back to the top level forum. Again, works great on several other forums I use, none of these issues on XDA forum etc. Oh well.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif

Post by khaytsus
top_gun_de wrote:Actually, tne current versions of Tapatalk 1 and Tapatalk HD for iOS work well witj the Waze-forum. This was not always the case, but since a few weeks ago, the problems are gone. This won't help people with Android, but it may help with a purchase-decision...

Best regards,

Detl
Considering I use half a dozen forums with zero problems and have nothing but problems on this forum in tapatalk I doubt it is tapatalk itself, but who knows..
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif