You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
Waze staff do not read this forum

This forum is made for community discussions only.
To submit a feature request to Waze, read and follow the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features".

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Windows Phone 8 Implementation

Post by RoboZoom
Hi,

I used Waze on iOS for a bit, but have a Windows Phone now. Are you all planning on creating a windows 8 implementation of Waze?

If you need a beta tester, I'm also willing to volunteer.

Cheers,
Brian
RoboZoom

Post by RoboZoom
Thanks! My search didn't pick that up for some reason.

The Beta link seems to be broken, but if testers are still being sought I'm a happy guinea pig.

Cheers,
Brian
RoboZoom

Post by twtb
Is it still possible to become beta tester?
twtb

Post by xyes
Will it be released soon after fixing most bugs or it'll be stalled after Google bought over.
xyes

Post by scotioti
Any news when Waze will be available on windows phone? Or after google bought waze, "waze for windows phone" - is a dead projects?
P.S. I have 35 K points and I'm a knight wazer in my country and planning to move from my HTC-android no nokia lumia 720-wp.
scotioti

Post by xyes
still no hints for release up to now... :(
xyes