[Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.23 Jul 2017

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.7 Oct 2013

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm getting "Uncaught TypeError: Property 'onclick' of object #<HTMLParagraphElement> is not a function" on the line "return dummyElem.onclick();" in the public editor, in Chrome 29.0.1547.76 m. Before I updated to 1.7 and 1.7.1, 1.6.7 was installed and working fine.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Timbones » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Here's beta version v1.7.1:

• Highlight segments and nodes with Time/Vehicle Restrictions (Purple).
  • Highlight by Road Type now includes all Non-Routable and Non-Drivable types (screenshot below)
For the timed restrictions, I've used a dashed style to differentiate it from the road type, which the selected road types are highlighted with a narrower line.

road-types.png
Highlight Road Type
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 1903 times
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby Szata76 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi!

Please add TBR highlight functions to normal editor. TBR and UR comment comes to final.

Thanks!
Szata76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby fernandoanguita » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Updated today !

Thanks for this great script. Editting has been much easier since I use Colour Highlights, since a few months.

Regards from Concepción, Chile,
fernandoanguita
Master Raider
Master Raider

Postby fvwazing » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:57 am

Given that Walking Trails and Pedestrian Boardwalk are essentially the same - wouldn't it make sense to have a highlight-option that highlights them both at the same time? As things stand, I have to scan each area TWICE if I want to find all walking trails AND pedestrian boardwalks.
fvwazing

Postby Timbones » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:18 am

Script updated to work with new editor URLs.

See 1st post in this thread for links.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.7 Jul 201

Postby ispyisail » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 am

n8nagel wrote:
drive4fun2me wrote:
n8nagel wrote:Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

Anyway, I just downloaded this script for Chrome as I wanted to find roads with mislabeled cities. Suddenly I am saving my changes but if I scroll away and then back to the area I just worked on, the changes I've done have reverted to their previous state.

I am having the same exact issue. Not sure what's going on

Yes, I don't think it's the script, there's another thread going about WME issues... guess I'll just let it alone until I see it's back to normal, which I'm assuming won't be until after the weekend. Must have been completely coincidental that that started happening immediately after I installed the script.

+1
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Postby n8nagel » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 pm

drive4fun2me wrote:
n8nagel wrote:Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

Anyway, I just downloaded this script for Chrome as I wanted to find roads with mislabeled cities. Suddenly I am saving my changes but if I scroll away and then back to the area I just worked on, the changes I've done have reverted to their previous state.

Yes, I don't think it's the script, there's another thread going about WME issues... guess I'll just let it alone until I see it's back to normal, which I'm assuming won't be until after the weekend. Must have been completely coincidental that that started happening immediately after I installed the script.
n8nagel

Postby drive4fun2me » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:04 pm

drive4fun2me

Postby n8nagel » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

n8nagel

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts