These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

New Roads Not Reported

Post by kkristo
I can confirm, that record new road are broken/bug. Today I recorded about 10km long road. After finish half road disappearing. This make me sad.

HTC Legend
kkristo

Post by support
Hello KKristo:

Do you can send me more information about this problem?
Please send a permalink from the road?

Aaron P.
support
Waze Team
Waze Team

Post by vikos
kkristo wrote:I can confirm, that record new road are broken/bug. Today I recorded about 10km long road. After finish half road disappearing. This make me sad.

HTC Legend
are those kilometres in "archive"?

if yes, you can create the road from them - how to do it is in video - audio is in czech language, but i think, that video shows you how to do it :)

vikos
:!: Než začnete editovat: :!:
* Waze Czech wiki / Editace / Značení cest / POI - překlad / video návody *

HTC Desire (Android 2.2) + Waze release 2.0.2.4 (Beta :) )
Area manager: Ostravsko, Opavsko a Frýdecko

Post by waynemcdougall
kkristo wrote:I can confirm, that record new road are broken/bug. Today I recorded about 10km long road. After finish half road disappearing. This make me sad.

HTC Legend
Was it the second (last) half of the road?
waynemcdougall
Waze User Manuals, Map Editing guide and support at http://www.waze.com/wiki
Wayne McDougall
Make Friends with me on Facebook and we'll compete against each other on the Scoreboard
http://www.facebook.com/wayne.w.mcdougall

Post by CTCNetwork
Hi,

I seem to be having this issue as well. Have gone down new roads and just prior to turn off have started the Record new roads function.
Driven down the road, turned and continued down more new road back to an existing road and stopped the recording.

When looking at the map on the client, only the first section has been logged!!!
Link to the Update map/Cartouche section I referred to:
Non recorded section...

Just been out to log a few more sections in that general area and it seems to be happening still.
General Area covered today...

Very odd...

Des. . . ;)
CTCNetwork