[Script] UROverview Plus v3.122 (20171212)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.69 (20160130)

Postby crazycaveman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:45 pm

BTW, Waze has indicated that the closure sheet is still OK to use for repeating/daily closures, just not one-time closures that can easily be entered in the editor
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.81 (20160616)

Postby crazycaveman » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why/how this happens, but I've had issues with the wrong UR being opened; I'll click a UR to open it and a completely different one gets opened. Today, I closed a UR and then clicked one near it and it continually opened the one I just closed (not close enough that they were stacked, but within a few meters of each other). Once I told WME to hid closed URs, a UR from several KMs away (that I had not worked on on this machine) opened and I could not get the one that was centered on my screen to open at all. I checked the console and just saw a message from UR/MP tracker that indicated I was clicking on the UR (gave me a UR ID that corresponded with the PL URO+ generated in the popup). Refreshing the screen didn't help, but disabling URO+ fixed the issue.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.81 (20160616)

Postby crazycaveman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:00 am

No, I do not have backfilling enabled. I'm still trying to find a way to reproduce (and see if it's even a URO problem), so don't expect you to spend too much time on it until it's verified. :)
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.93 (20160928)

Postby crazycaveman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Twister-UK wrote:If anyone else notices WME opening the details for a different UR to the one being clicked on, I'd appreciate it if you could make a note of whether or not the UR that you clicked on is one that WME should be displaying based on its current Show/Hide toggle setting - if it isn't, then please try changing this setting - without moving/zooming the map or making any other changes that might cause WME to reload the UR data - and then clicking on that UR again to see whether or not the correct details are now loaded.

I had this happen to me just now, but from following a link from an email that I got a response to a UR. At first, the correct details were opened, but when I clicked on the UR bubble itself, it opened the details of a different UR that I had commented on that also had a reporter response (not sure if that has any correlation). Refreshing the map and page didn't have any effect, nor did zooming or toggling the show/hide closed. Disabling URO+ via the checkbox fixed the issue. Once I reenabled URO+, the error returned.

In case it helps:

Note: I had not panned over or opened the UR whose details were being shown in several days (can't say for sure when I last opened it, might have been around the time the reporter responded).
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.27 (20141016)

Postby ct13 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi, love the script. However, I usually forget that I have URs filtered and continue to edit. I was hoping that you could add an option that would allow notes, construction, closures, etc. to show up no matter what filtering you have selected. Or if there is an easy way to do this now, can someone point it out to me?
ct13
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.36 (20130822)

Postby CTGreybeard » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Lately the script is not starting the majority of times and no matter how long I think I've waited it still doesn't start. It used to just take a refresh to get it kicked off but that is failing frequently now too.
CTGreybeard

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.36 (20130822)

Postby CTGreybeard » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:18 pm

I saw that this morning but it doesn't have the mouse-over pop-up that's handy.
CTGreybeard

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.37 (20130828)

Postby CTGreybeard » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:47 pm

BTW, URO seems to be loading very reliably the past few days. I wonder if there wasn't some sort of backend change that happened ...
CTGreybeard

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby ctpoole » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 pm

bz2012 wrote:The latest WME seems to have broken some URO+ features.
The one I noticed first is that the
Hide solved/unidentified is no longer working. They are displayed regardless of check box status.

Also seeing a 'pop up box' that seems to be popped up for a random URO and doesn't want to go away unless I click on 'hide for this session'.
Mouse over various URs does NOT cause pop ups like it should do.

I am having exactly the same set of issues.
ctpoole

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.89 (20160825)

Postby cybernissart » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:45 pm

In order to address this, as Waze introduced an undefined Layer, I modified URO+ code with following to address it. Ligne 7952

Code: Select all
      if(typeof W.map.layers[i].name != "undefined")
      {
          if(W.map.layers[i].name.indexOf('Waze.Control.SelectHighlightFeature') != -1 ) uroRootContainer = W.map.layers[i].div.id;
      }

At list it allows loading of the script, event if some layers does not seem to work anymore and prevent filtering of content (Just seen Missing Speed Limit case at least)

Other Script are also broken.
Unable to Save modifications for 1 hour now !
cybernissart
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts