You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Feature Request: "Report Map Issue" from "Update Map" screen

Post by arkaycee
I wanted to make a change and the map was reported as locked there, and I thought the change was incorrect (I'm level 1, it was locked to level 3). It was a small segment, and when I went over to the live map, the live map doesn't zoom to the quite the same level so it was difficult to report the issue; also, it'd of course be a hassle to switch screens even if the zoom level were the same.

Therefore, i request "Report Map Issue" be an option in the Update Maps screen.
arkaycee

POSTER_ID:5942908

Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Why not post a permalink for an update request in the US update/unlock forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by jpnpgh
I agree with the request; it is fairly easy to use the forum, but since I make changes fairly seldom, I need to stop and remind myself where that is, etc., while a right-click or menu access which would just report the issue, and include the segment UR in the proper forum, would make it much quicker. If I were doing it every day or week, I suppose that would be superfluous. I bet that if the feature were there it would be well used. I find that using the Android Waze to report issues is easier, and gets quick results in my experience.
jpnpgh
Send a message
Jack

Post by russblau
bigbear3764 wrote:Why not post a permalink for an update request in the US update/unlock forum?
I have to agree with that. Even where you can enter a UR from the Livemap with no technical issues, it just isn't as effective at getting the attention of the higher-level editors as leaving a message in the forum is.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message