[Script] UROverview Plus v3.7 (20140330)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

[Script] UROverview v1.10 (20121125)

Postby mdqueenz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

It would be useful to see unapproved cameras at higher zoom levels.

Currently they are hard to find unless you happen to be at the right location in the right zoom level.
NYC / Long Island Based US Country Manager
Iphone 4S - IOS 6.0.1 - AT&T
mdqueenz

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby mgg4nic » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:49 am

I finally scrolled down and found the rest of the settings for hiding URs. I find that I would like to have one more capability.

I like being able to hide those URs I've dealt with recently, and the ability to hide the URs that other are working, but when I set the "Not following" option, all the new URs are hidden.

I would like to see a setting that forces all URs with no comments (i.e., new reports) to be shown. With these settings, I would see:

1. All new URs waiting for initial response.
  2. All URs I've dealt with where:
    • The reporter has responded to my request for more information.
    • The reporter has not responded in N days.

I know I can achieve the same thing by changing the settings as I go, but I would like to not have to scan my areas more than one, so if all settings can be made and the region can be scanned in a single pass, I would be a happy Wazer.
iPad 4 and iPhone 5 - Waze Ver 3.7.7.0
Area Manager, Contra Costa County, CA (and surrounding areas)
mgg4nic

Re: UROverview script - v1.5

Postby mike-bronner » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi Kuhlkatz, yes, same issue here (I posted a reply in the new WME announcement thread where you initially reported the issue).
If you're using WazeBar, the fix is implemented. I have sent the details to Twister_UK as well.

~Mike
mike-bronner
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby mike-bronner » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Kuhlkatz wrote:Twister,

There might be a problem with the mouse handling in UROverview on the new editor.

With only URO active in Chrome or Firefox, when zoomed at level 0 (max), the mousedown & drag sends you scrolling wildly, instead of dragging.
Easiest to start this off, is to select one of your 'areas' in the tabbed pane so it zooms out max on the area. After this, the zoom bar's sync is also gone. Clicking Permalink will always zoom @ level 0, no matter where you zoom in using the mouse.

Can anyone else verify this behavior ?

Heya Kuhlkatz, I'll respond here, so as not to divert the WME thread. The issue is that a JavaScript error occurs right when you start scrolling, keeps getting thrown over and over, causing your browser to go into a tailspin. :)
mike-bronner
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby mike-bronner » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Thanks Twister! :)
mike-bronner
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.14 (20121227)

Postby mssusa » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 am

Still not showing approved cameras (speed and red light) for me no matter what I do.

Chrome 23.0.1271.64 on 64bit Win 7.
mssusa

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.24 (20130409)

Postby orbitc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 pm

iainhouse wrote:Bloody hell man - I don't even have time to post that it isn't working and you've fixed it already!

This is the shortest post I've ever seen you respond :D
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
CM: U.S.A. & T.C.
• ßeta Tester
• AT&T | iOS 7.0.4 | Waze v3.7.9.914

WME | Mentoring | AM | USA
orbitc
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.24 (20130409)

Postby orbitc » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 pm

iainhouse wrote:
orbitc wrote:
iainhouse wrote:Bloody hell man - I don't even have time to post that it isn't working and you've fixed it already!

This is the shortest post I've ever seen you respond :D

:oops: Can't help it - I do go on, don't I.

That's quite alright. At the very least very insightful. I did learn a lot.
Regional Coordinator for Northeast (DE, NJ, NY, PA) & New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
• ßeta Tester

orbitc
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.4 (20140106)

Postby orbitc » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 am

Just to suggest....
Please make sure to uninstall all previous version from tampermonkey or/and extensions folder. Then, try to install it fresh.
• ßeta Tester

orbitc
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby orbitc » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 am

qwaletee wrote:
sketch wrote:BTW, there seems to be a new bug with respect to the beta editor, where sometimes the hovering UR box doesn't disappear no matter what I do, even sometimes if I refresh. Usually it picks one UR right when I open the beta and shows its info box the entire time.

This has been my problem with URO+ with the non-beta for a couple of months. Never figured it out, and I mostly abandoned URO+ because of it. The box blocked way too much of my screen, and I couldn't get it to go to another one without scrolling the offending UR way off screen... only to have URO+ usually choose another random UR to fixate on.

If you can figure out how to fix this, I won't kiss you, but I might think about it.

Twister-UK is great and very helpful. He makes great improvements. I suggested "Disable popup for cameras" and he made it happen. I'm sure he can give us an option to disable popup for the UR too. Even though, that may kind of defeat the purpose.
• ßeta Tester

orbitc
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts