These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by gabaltis
great ! i just want to cheer the team for working on a bb version. I'm still using old version on my bold and i appreciate the effort even if it's only concerning Z10. Suddenly il will have a look on this z10
gabaltis
Send a message

Post by Grcgs
On STL100-3 Waze isn't even giving me an arrow/car anymore. GPS is clearly working as I can use other maps without issues. Used to work great until about two weeks ago. Tried to uninstall, remove battery, reinstall - still doesn't work. I have connectivity as i see Wazers around but my map is just stuck in one place... It's really frustrating.
Grcgs
Send a message

Post by joseflee
Hi all,

When I start navigation, the is a dialogue box at the bottom centre that shows the current time right? However, the time in the middle does not reflect correctly on my z10.

Is this affecting any other z10 users?
joseflee
Send a message

Post by joseflee
This is what i mean.

Tried to attach a screenshot.
joseflee
Send a message
Attachments

Post by joseflee
paulkok_my wrote:
joseflee83 wrote:Hi all,

When I start navigation, the is a dialogue box at the bottom centre that shows the current time right? However, the time in the middle does not reflect correctly on my z10.

Is this affecting any other z10 users?
The bottom centre time is telling you your ETA to your destination.
Thanks for the info, however it is not showing correctly.
joseflee
Send a message

Post by joseflee
Kuhlkatz wrote:
joseflee83 wrote:Thanks for the info, however it is not showing correctly.
Now that you know it's the ETA display, you might want to read / re-read the first post in this thread.
shirlig wrote:Known issues (for the STL100-3 and OS 10.0.10.648 and above):
2. Time on ETA bar is GMT/UTC shifted (when showing initial route screen it is correct) and so time appears in an offset (except for UK)
Hi thanks for the reply, however my device is STL100-2.
joseflee
Send a message

Post by JuanCSegura
When I red the commentaries in the aplication did not belive wht tehy say that was not working well.
If I udertood well, it works, but not in the full version.
Sorry to know that, bcause I ws expecting something according to the equipment I have.
Very desapointed.
JuanCSegura
Send a message

Post by Kevin_in_Q8
I have a Z10 with the latest OS updates. I get frequent freezes, usually when I start the app, that forces me to do a hard reboot on my device. I switched to 2nd mode and will see if that helps. I can send my log file if needed.
Kevin_in_Q8
Send a message

Post by Kuhlkatz
joseflee83 wrote:Thanks for the info, however it is not showing correctly.
Now that you know it's the ETA display, you might want to read / re-read the first post in this thread.
shirlig wrote:Known issues (for the STL100-3 and OS 10.0.10.648 and above):
2. Time on ETA bar is GMT/UTC shifted (when showing initial route screen it is correct) and so time appears in an offset (except for UK)
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by Lokatana
Just wanted to say that I got a Z30 about 2 weeks ago and started using Waze right away (yay to the team for supporting Blackberry 10... I love this app!)

Besides infrequent crashes (not a huge deal for me so far), my main bugs that I experience are twofold:
1. The devices does not remember my choice of the metric system, and reverts back to imperial
2. The arrival time on my routes are in GMT time, rather than Eastern time.

Looking forward to the next version! Thanks again for supporting the BB10 platform!
Lokatana
Send a message