Point difference between Application and Web

Post by Runkunkel
Hi all,

I just logged in here for the first time and realized that my points from the app aren't displayed nor are any of the routes or map edits I did/wanted to do/thought I might have done.

Is that normal? Do I have to activate something?

Thanks for your help!

Edit: also forgot to mention that according to the app I am also registered already since 8 months.
Runkunkel

POSTER_ID:16789068

Send a message
Last edited by Runkunkel on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by dknight212
There is no review or approval system for map edits. Check status.waze.com to see when the last time map edits on your server were last updated.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Only to get an unlock. There is no approval system for edits themselves.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
dknight212
Send a message

Post by itsdavetime
Runkunkel wrote:Hi all,

I just logged in here for the first time and realized that my points from the app aren't displayed nor are any of the routes or map edits I did/wanted to do/thought I might have done.

Is that normal? Do I have to activate something?

Thanks for your help!
When you edit the map, those edits need to be reviewed by an area manager. One the area manager approves them, they will normally show up the day after (waze updates the tiles nightly).

If you don't see your updates reflected in the map after a few days, you should contact your area manager. You can see the area manager by turning on the "area manager" layer in the map editor.

-Dave
itsdavetime
Send a message

Post by itsdavetime
If the wazer doesn't have the correct level, then yes, they need to contact an area manager (or someone with that level).
itsdavetime
Send a message

Post by porubcan
If no points/ routes are available check if you use correct server (read me first sticky topic in this forum)

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 4
porubcan
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 00k_6c.pnghttps://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... onster.png
SK Country Coordinator, SK Country Manager, Global Champ, Waze Beta Tester