These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by amiga6
Last night at 20:00 to 20:15 so was it not possible to report gas prices.
https://world.waze.com/editor/?lon=18.1 ... TFTFTTTTFT total of 6 stations.
amiga6
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Android 13 Swedish and the latest (beta) Waze version.

Post by aminchavarria
Hi all,

I'm from Mexico and I can't view the maps, I turn Waze on and displays nothing, just a blue screen.
Waze Version 3.7.3.0
Android 4.1.2

please, fix the problem soon ....
aminchavarria
Send a message
Attachments
regards

Amin | @AminChavarria

Post by aminchavarria
Hi paulkok_my,

yes and nothing, the cartographic not shown, also not shows the different categories
aminchavarria
Send a message
regards

Amin | @AminChavarria

Post by AmsoilMan
For some reason my sound/voice guidance has stopped working. Checked all settings and nothing is muted/turned off. I have rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled and searched the support area. The only help available says to uninstall from SD card, but I'm installed to phone internal memory (Motorola Atrix) This is a recent problem, possibly associated with recent app update. Any clue how to rectify?

I went into applications under settings, cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled, voice guidance/sound restored finally.
AmsoilMan
Send a message
Last edited by AmsoilMan on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by arduino566
Hi friends!

I noticed that after the update, the Speedometer freezes the last speed registered while you're stopped. I think that's not an GPS issue because in 3.7.2 the display (even misplaced) had correct speed indication.
arduino566
Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
Stupid behaviour with setting a startpoint on the map for navigation:
The startpoint only appears on the map after i really search for a new destination but not when i go back to the map to tap on a road to set it as a destination point. :evil:
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
berestovskyy wrote:
argus-cronos wrote:Stupid behaviour with setting a startpoint on the map for navigation:
The startpoint only appears on the map after i really search for a new destination but not when i go back to the map to tap on a road to set it as a destination point. :evil:
Same here :(

Here is a workaround: select a start point and then select any item from your history list as a destination. After that you can tap a road on the map to route there from the start point selected before.
Nice workaround, thanks! Although to force two routings isn't that comfortable.
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by ArleyGS
Colombian User here, Im having a GPS signal problem, It only started in the last Waze update, and I found very few mentions in the forums about it, with no proposed fix. The app loses GPS signal repeatedily (At least half of the time Im running without GPS signal) and as a result, the whole thing is rendered lagged and useless. Per GPS test my device appears to be fine. I really need a fix to this issue, I dont know if its a problem with the phone (Sony Xperia Miro, running Android 4.0.4), but uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesnt fix it, and as I said, GPS Test shows my GPS signal is fine. This only started with the last waze update, in the previous version it was working perfectly. Thank you for your time, I really hope someone can help me.
ArleyGS
Send a message

Post by ArleyGS
Its just me? or this last update is seriously bugged.... I'm reading lots of different problems with different users and no acknowledgment of anything being wrong!! At this moment, for me, the app just. doesn't. work. It's absolutely useless. Why is everybody pretending everything is fine and dandy?? Please let's roll back to the previous version when everything was fine and release the next one when it's not a buggy mess!!!
ArleyGS
Send a message

Post by ArtVictorP
Dzzydvl wrote:
EdFromOhio wrote:
tgp1994 wrote:P.S. Users on the app's page seem to be reporting that there is also lots of crashing with the new update, is this recognized as well? I never saw a crash myself.
It crashed twice on me within an hour, once while simply starting up. It seemed that if I was leaving a wi-fi source and switching to the phone's 4G, Waze couldn't handle it.
Still crashing on start up for me when I use 3G. The app would start, map would load then crash. It would load up the wazers and traffic conditions then would crash out. Sometimes it would work for about a minute or so before crashing out. It doesn't seem to crash on wifi though, sadly I don't have wifi in my car.
This bug was reported on version 3.7.2 and was supposed to be fixed on this one. Sadly it wasn't.

What I figured out was that the app crashed when the following conditions occurred:

1. Android 4.2.1. or less
2. App Version 3.7.2 (and now 3.7.3)
3. Not using Wi-Fi, only Data Connection
4. Some people reported that the app crashed when the language voice was being downloaded or that the map crashed first and the only thing you could see was a blue square on the map with "BIG" written over it.

As I said before, most of the people could use the app only with a Wi-Fi connection.
Can you guys confirm this issue? Does the conditions have changed in anyway? I haven't confirmed if the bug appears on a specific brand or model.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
ArtVictorP
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message