I see Alan updated the icons. Thanks
I have completed the updates to the Update Requests in Waze Map Editor
article to include the new conversation feature. When it goes live we need to come back and remove the comments about it only being in the beta editor.
- I sprinkled new content throughout where it previously talked about no conversations were possible.
- I added the new icons.
- I converted the old "conversation" section to focus on the new interface with descriptions of the buttons and how it works. I have a basic coverage of how it works in response to Alan's comments, but there is probably more than can be added on the etiquette side if someone want to take a stab.
- I replaced the older Metadata image with a more current one.
- Two of the graphics are older screen shots, but I don't think they are so far behind to be too confusing, but that is something that eventually should be updated.
I have never had a successful conversation with any report I have used, so I don't know:
1. Do you get an email when you press Follow only after someone adds a comment after you?
2. Do you get an email automatically if you simply add a comment, therefore do not need to press Follow?
3. Do you get an email if you commented or are following a UR when someone closes it?