Hello all, gas prices were implemented for my country yesterday, so first experience with the functionality revealed some areas which might need improvement.
Sorry if this was already risen in this topic (or elsewhere) before, I haven't went thru all pages.
1. in GS landmarks we had provided many information - Brand, Name, Address, Phone and Details (usually what services are offered, like car wash, and opening hours). Even there were no clear instructions provided what to use in particular attributes (Name, Details) we tried to provide relevant and useful information.
2. in client many of those information are not used at all, or not used in correct place.
e.g. in Search - only Brand is used to describe GS in search results, without further details.
listing Name (or Brand) + Address would be much better, how would i know which one to choose if I only got Brand, distance and price?
mainly in cases when 2 GS of same Brand are nearby (pretty common is that on each side of street (or FW) we got GS with same brand)
same in reporting gas prices. if there are 2 or more nearby GS of same brand, it is impossible to judge which is correct one for price update.
3. proposal of showing additional information:
3.1 Category search results: use Name + Address
3.2 GS Preview - Location tab: Use Brand + Name + Address
3.3 GS Preview - Info tab: add Details to current screen
4. In GS Preview - Info tab the prices is rounded to 2 decimals which is incorrect. Please use 3 decimals - same as for reporting prices and same as shown in search results
5. use € symbol instead of E. minor thing is that in our country the usual currency format is X.XXX €, not € X.XXX.
6. please let us choose more than one preferred GS brand.
7. we have 4 gas types in client now: 95, 98, LPG and Diesel. some stations are offering Premium Diesel, which is impossible to track now.
8. reporting prices window: € instead of E, use Name + Address to identify GS which prices are being reported.
9. now, when some GS got prices reported, while others not, search results only show GS with reported prices and others are not reported at all. please include all nearby GS in results regardless on reported prices.
thank you for reviewing my proposal, hope that above ideas might bring better experience for thousands Wazers. good luck.
SK Country Coordinator, SK Country Manager, Global Champ, Android Beta Tester
Waze 220.127.116.11 on HTC One, Android 5.2 @ white Škoda Octavia RS Combi