Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by mikedotd
With v.3.7.3 police and hazard alerts appear to come up 0.3 miles away, rather than the old behavior of 1 mile (I believe). This is much too short a notice IMO and would prefer either the old behavior or an option to define the distance before notifying these alerts.
mikedotd
Send a message

Post by mousepl
Hi there,
From a long time i'm very disappointed by the new versions. Country: Poland, Google Nexus with Android 4.3
1. Waze is asking me when i'm in traffic jam, answering YES. I get message "Can't find position" - or something similar.
2. Police hazard, traffic hazard? It's not working! Hazards are displayed for 5-10 minutes and then disappearing...
3. Waze don't detect and send heavy traffic automaticly anymore. Why? Every time when i'm send a heavy traffic the route speed is 34km/h. Value is constant... Sick!
4. Messages to the other users usual doesn't work...

Tried to reinstall client, no changes...
mousepl
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by mstankevics
Hi there!

it seems that there is a mayor problem with LG Phones. I work in a service provider POS and have some customers with the app.
All of them used LG L4 or LG L5 II ( E460) devices.
Android Versiona 4.1.2.
Waze Vesiona 3.7.3.0.

Problem- as soon as user starts the Navigation option, the app closes w/o any error windows or Forec Crash message- nothing. And there is no way to start Navigation on them.

Resintalling did not help
Uninstalling, then deleting Waze folder on the memory and reinstalling the app also did not work. Any ideas? solutions?
mstankevics
Send a message

Post by mswhite60
I agree, but I had very strange routing and ETA calcs this morning BEFORE I upgraded, as well. I suspect something is misbehaving at the server side.
mswhite60
Send a message

Post by Murphys78
Hi,
I (and somes friends too) can't find the waze group : "GS_Fr" when using the android version. :shock:
I know this group exist because I created it months ago ;)
Please, let me know how my friends can join this group, if they can't find it through the Waze App ?

Thanks for your answer
Bests regards
O.
Murphys78
Send a message

Post by Murphys78
Murphys78 wrote:Hi,
I (and somes friends too) can't find the waze group : "GS_Fr" when using the android version. :shock:
I know this group exist because I created it months ago ;)
Please, let me know how my friends can join this group, if they can't find it through the Waze App ?

Thanks for your answer
Bests regards
O.
:oops: Up :oops:
Murphys78
Send a message

Post by Nel101
gwid wrote:ETA Time calculations seem to be considerably off. I drive about 75 miles each way to/from work. Today on the way in, it was off by about 45 minutes (ETA versus actual time to drive)--I thought there was a wreck or something, but nothing to speak of. For my return, it is showing double the time--usually shows about 1:10, but now showing over 2 hours--with nothing notable on the route.
Same here for me driving home from work. ETA was off by about 15 minutes. I wonder too if it's the app or the server.
Nel101
Send a message

Post by nikloca
Hi guys,
here you are my experience upgrading waze app to 3.7.3.1 version

O.S.:android froyo
Device: htc wildfire 'buzz'
Upgraded via google playstore to version 3.7.3.1
Deleted cache and data files
Launched the app
During the wizard i introduced my login/password but the app responded with a wrong login message
I tryed also to introduce login/password via setting menu with the same result

So I dowgraded to 3.2.2.2 and logged in correctly

Thanks in advance,
nikloca
nikloca
Send a message
Just an
[img]https:///kw8w7[/img]
in some little sicilian towns

Post by nikloca
Cannot log-in in Htc Wildfire buzz
nikloca
Send a message
Just an
[img]https:///kw8w7[/img]
in some little sicilian towns

Post by NinjaLeaf
I have problems with the voice command all the time. I'm new to Waze and the voice command has never worked for me yet. I'm on a Galaxy SII with Android 4.0.4
wsgaskins wrote: 2) Does anyone else have trouble with voice/command recognition after the app has been running for 5-10 minutes?

My phone is the HTC Evo V 3D.
NinjaLeaf
Send a message