Post by ErPoort
What if the phone doesn't have a SD slot and I want to install the beta installation?
ErPoort

Post by chrismoo
Group is closed for beta as I tried to join the Community......man I hate not having Waze on my Lumia......fingers crossed for a release soon.....any updates anyone?!?!?!?!
chrismoo

Post by elmanortega
newssss¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
elmanortega

Post by buciitss
Any news about Waze?
buciitss

Post by buciitss
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
ralfsxc wrote:Any news about Waze?
What is your question?
Sorry. I mean news about aplication on Windows Phone 8 ;)
buciitss

Post by beberle59
We´ve been waiting for a release of Waze for Windows Phone 8, since the beta trial started on may 5, 2013. Will it become reality? I sure hope so.
beberle59

Post by charlieca
Add me to the list anxiously waiting for a WP8 release, or a wider beta.

I'm moving from an Android phone to a WP8 tomorrow, and this is the only app that I'm going to be having withdrawal issues.

Please help me Waze team :cry:
charlieca

Post by BoxSoft
I'm hankering to upgrade from an iPhone to a Nokia 1020, but I don't want to do it without Waze. :(
BoxSoft

Post by BoxSoft
I suspect with the Android stuff currently getting some love, that WP8 is on the backburner.
BoxSoft

Post by BoxSoft
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
BoxSoft wrote:I suspect with the Android stuff currently getting some love, that WP8 is on the backburner.
Unlikely from a developer POV. They have devs specific to each platform. But the internal testers are not necessarily platform-specific.
To some extent, sure, but as a developer who's coded in 50 different languages, I suspect there are a number of key people who are on the teams for multiple platforms, as they're likely to understand more than one. ;) Even if the "native" underpinnings are exceedingly disparate, much of the higher layers will be similar across the platforms.
BoxSoft