These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by nnote
Navigation was atrocious this morn... Should have been 7 turns to work including freeway. Got routed about 18 turns all through side streets and added about 20 minutes to my commute. I checked my settings and the map and all is good.
nnote
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
USA Territories Regional Coordinator : USA Champ : L6 State Manager Arizona

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png

Waze Arizona Twitter

Post by omba_de
emercer wrote:I just traded my Galaxy Gio for a Galaxy Relay 4G and when I installed Waze on it, (version 3.7.3.0) I realized I cannot download any voice prompt languages, the only options available are English, Japanese and Hebrew (also for the interface). I usually run Waze in English, but since I'm a lazy Brazilian living in Estonia, I live my voice prompts in Brazilian Portuguese. I had this option before, so it problably is a bug related either to my network (EMT), my new home country (Estonia), my device (Samsung Galaxy Relay 4G) or Waze itself. Any ideas?
Hi emercer...
This is the iOS topic. Not android ;)
But... The full audio guidance is only available in English, or the language you reside in. If you want Portuguese, or what ever, you have to choose "minimal guidance".
This is the ios-way. But I guess it's similar to android ;)
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Last edited by edsonajj on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moved from iOS Topic
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by oturriago
V 3.7.3 is still crashing on my galaxy s3 adroid 4.1.2 it seems it only happens on 3G network not on WIFI plase HELP !!! :evil:
oturriago
Send a message

Post by par129
amiga6 wrote:Last night at 20:00 to 20:15 so was it not possible to report gas prices.
https://world.waze.com/editor/?lon=18.1 ... TFTFTTTTFT total of 6 stations.
It appears that the size and quantity of the "Waze Dead Zones" (WDZ) have substantially increased. This is where Waze is searching for the network although all other apps and the phone works just fine.

Can anyone explain WDZ to us or know when WDZ is going to be corrected?
par129
Send a message

Post by patepat
Dear Waze,

For a few days, maybe with the last update to v3.7.3, the App crashes every time I try to navigate (i.e. when I click on Navigate or the Search bar).

I used the App during the month of August without any problem.

This issue seems occurs on Wiko devices especially (Cinq Peax with Android 4.1.1), because other guys with the same phone encounter this problem; while it doesn't seem to exist on Samsung GS Note (Android 4.1.2) for example.
patepat
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
aminchavarria wrote:Hi all,

I'm from Mexico and I can't view the maps, I turn Waze on and displays nothing, just a blue screen.
Waze Version 3.7.3.0
Android 4.1.2

please, fix the problem soon ....
Have you tried clicking on the target sign on your screen?
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
berestovskyy wrote:
mousepl wrote: 2. Police hazard, traffic hazard? It's not working! Hazards are displayed for 5-10 minutes and then disappearing...
True. The "Alerts time" article says that user's alert should be on a map at least 1 hour, but in fact it disappears after 15 minutes max. This is way too quick (at least for the Poland) IMO.

If it's not a bug or other countries need shorter timeouts then I suggest we set this timeout for 1,5 hours and then divide it by the "Road Rank" (i.e. short timeouts for busy roads).
IMO any pop up alerts will disappear should some one click on the "Not there" button

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
While waiting for a solution for those who are having problems with the current version, try version 3.6 which I found from google search and see whether it helps.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
I found another thread that points to Version 3.7.2 link to download. That might be a better alternative.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Well this is weird. I used my client in 3D mode and do a lot of hazard reports on my S3 and I do not face any crashes. Maybe it is on certain brands are affected as I read the thread, different brand have different problems using the client. Some can't even run at all until they down grade it.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message