Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Idea/request (feasible?): remove segment's house numbers

Post by rafaelds
Hello.

I try to correct house numbering whenever I can. The fact is, for Brazilian maps, the process is almost always ultra-tedious because when our maps were imported from another source a little over a year ago, house numbers were automatically generated at every intersection on both sides of every segment. And they are pretty much all wrong. So, whenever I engage on properly numbering a segment, first I have to manually delete tens or hundreds of spurious numbers. And more often than not I give up.

So, here's the idea/request: is it possible to have a script that would remove all house numbers when doing number editing in WME? It sure would make the process a thousand times easier. Also, if it's not too much to ask, some auto-numbering function based on segment length would be a tremendous help (at least for Brazilian editors, because here streets are numbered based on distance in meters). Options such as "start numbering from A/B" and "initial offset" (to allow for numbering non-continuous roads) would be needed.

Thanks a lot in advance!
rafaelds

POSTER_ID:7652678

Send a message
Rafael S.

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
AM Lajeado, RS (Brazil) - editor wherever possible