We're happy to announce that we have released today a beautiful new website!
- A whole new infrastructure and new design
- One URL for all environments (http://www.waze.com). No more world.waze.com / it.waze.com etc.
- In the livemap - you can move from one server to another by just dragging the map to a different area (for example - try to drag the map from the US to Europe) .
- In the editor there's a toggle in the upper right corner of the map to move from one environment to another (there's no automatic redirection like in the livemap)
- Multi languages support
- The old (inactive) "Community" page has bee removed. - We have plans to add something new, much nicer instead in the future.
- New livemap design with clustering of reports and wazers on the map
- Navigation list in the livemap!
- Future routes (up to 24 hours ahead) in the livemap
(Some of these issues are not new and not directly related to the new website)
- [Livemap] Missing tiles (empty squares)
- [Livemap] In some areas there are display issue in different zoom levels for example:
Iceland is not visible from zoom level 10 and + (zoom in)
- [Livemap] Issue related to water tiles, i.e islands appearing "in the sea" in different zoom levels or in all zoom levels.
- [Livemap]Sometimes small landmarks' name appear in high zoom levels (zoom out)
- [Localization]Some items are not translatable. For example the "About us" screen. and in the livempap the string "Reported by".
- [Localization]In RTL languages, the Support page is not properly displayed
The Waze Gang