[Script] WME Route Checker - v1.21 Apr 2016

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Route Checker - v1.21 Apr 2016

Postby aBshield » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:16 pm

I've been having intermittent issues on Firefox for a while now seeing the navigation path and instruction overlay in WME. Note that the list of instructions are displayed fine on the left panel - I'm speaking of the purple line, arrows, and instructions on the map itself. Sometimes the route checker layer doesn't seem to be on top. Through some quick WME layer toggling and/or scrolling around during slow page loads, I sometimes catch a glimpse of it. So it seems like it's being drawn, but it's underneath the current view. This same layer toggling (any layer, but mostly the satellite layer it seems) can sometimes correct the issue, but usually several page refreshes are necessary until it (seemingly) randomly starts working again.

Seen on FF 45 and 46 as recent as today.
WME Route Checker - v1.23
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
aBshield
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts